Ch. 4

i wake up feeling uncomfortable. I guess that happens when you sleep in a tree. Vin is already up. I climb through the tree and sit next to him. " Go away, Cassidy!" He screams.

   "Woah. Why have you been like this?" I ask.

   "Been like what?" Vin asks.

   "Moody, mean. harsh. You are been like this ever since yesterday."

   "It's nothing." He tells me. I stop talking to him. Bradly and Cardinal wake up. We make a plan. We will turn invisible and walk out of the forest. Then. once we get out of Galarkians' sight, we will scan the area, trying to find the way home.

   We eat breakfeast then we head out. After walking several miles, we decide we are out of sight, Cardinal scans the area and says to go east. We start walking east.

   After hours of walking, we find a cave to sleep in. I see some berries and squirrels. I kill the squirrel and gather the berries. Bradly cooks the squirrel. We were all given an indiviual squrriel and some berries. We save the berries for later in case we get hungry.  I tell evryone to some rest and we will start walking tomorrow. I lay down my head on the cold cave floor. I close my eyes and go to sleep.

   I wake up to screaming. I get up, seeing  Cardinal lifted in the air by a Galarkian. I punch him in the gut and freeze him. Vin catches Cardinal. I ask her if she's alright. She said she was fine. Bradly looks out the cave, checking if there are anymore.

   "He was the only one. We should get moving."

   We run instead of walking. Affter about a hour or so, we see our headquarters. We all walk inside, seeing our headquarters filled with Galarkians. I see Lilliana on the floo.r clutching her stomach. I turn around seeing Vin is doing the same.