Realest of the Fake

She just wanted her wallet back.

She never thought a boy would find it- and give it to her, unscathed.

She didn't think he would ask for a favor- and she didn't think that she would have accepted it.

She never would have thought that she would end up liking him.

And she never thought that she would fall in love.

_________________

Brooke is your typical teen- not too poor, not too rich. But she's also a perfect child- straight A's, popular, and your definition of perfect.

But when she loses her wallet- which has two hundred dollars, a credit card, her driving license, and a chocolate bar to boot, she thinks it's the worst thing that has ever happened to her.

What if it was the best?

_________________

Alec is your bad boy, the one who rides motorcycles and gets straight C's.

But behind his careless facade, he's hiding a broken heart.

When he meets Brooke Anderson's, his life takes a turn he would have never foreseen.

Making a devious plan to get back at the girl who broke his heart, Brooke and Alec are soon brought into something that no one can stop.

Put together two opposites, a candy bar, a cute puppy, and two best friends, and you get the realest of the fake.

(This story is dedicated to the AMAZING person who made my cover! :D)