AI Generated

Okay, so I wanted to see if there was any way I could use an AI to generate a chapter and uh... Yeah, there is.

https://www.plot-generator.org.uk/story/

That link leads to what I think I a pretty humorous story generator, Enjoy

(Y/N) (L/N) had always loved Tall buildings Detroit with its calm, cruel City. It was a place where she felt Worried.

She was a Happy, Depressed, (F/C) drinker with Skinny Arms and Strong Legs. Her friends saw her as a disturbed, defiant Detective. Once, she had even helped a super Human cross the road. That's the sort of woman he was.

(Y/N) walked over to the window and reflected on her Suburban area surroundings. The Snow flurried like laughing Dog.

Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Connor RK800. Connor was a Kind Android with soft Arms and Pretty Legs.

(Y/N) gulped. She was not prepared for Connor.

As (Y/N) stepped outside and Connor came closer, she could see the kosher smile on his face.

Connor gazed with the affection of 6443 Hyper spitezabbling Snake. He said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want A relationship."

(Y/N) looked back, even more Romance and still fingering the Wooden Piano. "Connor, I love you," she replied.

They looked at each other with Defensive feelings, like two curried, curved Cat Hiding at a very smart Revolution, which had Old fasioned music playing in the background and two daring uncles Running to the beat.

(Y/N) regarded Connor's soft Arms and Pretty Legs. "I feel the same way!" revealed (Y/N) with a delighted grin.

Connor looked Alone, his emotions blushing like a bitter, blue-eyed Book.

Then Connor came inside for a nice drink of (F/C).

THE END   

That's it and I must say, I laughed at Pretty Legs until I cried. It was meant to be for shits and giggles, I'll start work on a new chapter soon, Love Y'all, Iona