The Female Alpha

The Female Alpha

By: Brianna Werry

Chapter 1

Lindsey POV

"Dad! Where's the envelopes?" Lindsey yells to her father and Alpha of the pack.

"Top drawer in my office!" He yells up the stairs to his daughter.

Lindsey Keys is turning the big 18 in two weeks and she has to get all of the invitations sent out before tomorrow and she has been looking for the envelopes for over an hour when she heard the door slam close indicating to her that her dad was home. "Thank you!" She yells before running into his office barely hearing him yell your welcome.

Grabbing the envelopes she rushes to her room slipping the three invitations into the envelopes and writing down the address to the Moonlight, Silvermoon, and Silversun packs. Which are the closest to her own pack the Sunlight pack. She hopes her mate is from one of those packs because they are the strongest packs in the world, including her own pack of course.

Skipping down the stairs she kisses her dad on the cheek. "Going to go find Sonny so he can go deliver these for me. Have dinner done by the time I get back?" She yells before she slams the door. Alpha Andrew just shakes his head before heading into the kitchen to start dinner.

"Sonny wait up!" She yells to the 'mailman' of the pack.

"Hey Lindsey. What's up?" Sonny asked as she catches up to him.

"Can you take these to the surrounding packs in the next couple of days? Its my birthday invitations for their Alphas."

"Of course I'll get right on that. But only if I'm invited too."

"Well duh Sonny. Everyone is invited." She says then spaces out for a second. "Well I gotta go. My dad just linked me dinner is done. Thanks again by the way. See ya." She hollars as she dashes away.

Sonny sighs. Too bad shes not my mate. He thinks as he looks at the envelopes in his hands. Whoever he is, he is one lucky wolf. Then he ties the envolpes to one of his legs before feeling heat rush all over his body before he finds himself on all fours with fur sprouting out of his skin. He shakes his body before checking the invitations and starts running to the silversun pack.

Hey guys! What's happenin'? I'm going to try for another book. (Didn't really like my other one) Feel free to comment, vote, point out mistakes. Whatever's you want to do I guess. Tell me what you think!