Chapter 2❤❤

Kayy POV.

So me and my bitch we heading to school and before we even get in the parking lot we heard the bitches hating and the niggas being thirsty as fuck.

"Drea, girl you ready!" I asked

" Hell yeaaa! Girl you know we the baddest bitches in this muthafucka" Drea yelled lol

"Lmaooo! Yasss Bitch Yasss! Now Come on." i said

"Aight! Let's do it" Drea said

With all that, me and Drea got out the car and we walk towards the front of the school and something caught my eye. It was that fine ass nigga Demetrius.

"Ohhhh Lawwd he got a bitch thinking! lmaooo" I thought to myself

While I was daydreaming about him, Drea crazy ass gone pinch me like  did something stupid.

"Dafuqq you did that for??" I said hold my arm smirking.

" Cuz yo ass over here thinking bout Demetrius " Drea said llf.

And while Drea exaggerating about me daydreaming about Demetrius, he walks over where we were.

Demetrius POV.

Dayummmm. I see Lil mama over there looking bad as hell.

" I admit I was feeling Lil ma but I jus wanna fuck den duck that ass." I thought to myself.

While I'm doing all that extra shit I finally walk over to were she was.

Drea POV

"Kayy! He coming over here!!" I said all excited

"I know chyy! chill out , and be cool damn. " Kayy said

Kayy POV.

"Hey Lil ma. How you doing?" Demetrius asked me.

"H-hey. and Good. Y-you." I said stuttering.

"Dangg ma I got you stuttering, blushing and shit." He said being funny with a smirk.

"Uhhh. Hell nawww boy byee✌" I said leaving him just standing there.

With all that he was standing there looking funny. Now on the other hand Drea crazy ass still out there laughing her ass off.

"Drea!" I yelled.

"Wheett Girl" Drea yelled.

"Bring yo silly ass on" I said.

And with that being said, she ran over to where I was. I'd have to admit, it was pretty funny.lol.

Demetrius POV.

Dayummmm, so Lil ma wanna play hard get. Man so I gotta step my game up. But shit she got a nigga thinking. But its all good, so I walk back over to my nigga and start talking.

"D, you trynna get with her?" Lang asks me.

"Shiiit, the hell if I knew, but y'all know thugs don't love and just wanna fuck but she playing hard to get"   I said back.

"Llf "D" we ounn love these hoes! But she might be the one to tie yo ass down my nigga."                      Lang said.

" Nigga, you know what you sound like?" I said.

" How I sound??" Lang asked wondering.

" Like a muthafuckin pussy! All sentimental and shit!" I said back

" Well dayumm. How was I posed to know.?" Lang said.

While we were talking, guess who shows up late..

Pearce dumbass, he walks up to us.

Pearce POV.

So I come to school late..... what muthafucka would want to come to school? But anyways when I get there I see Lang and Big D standing there talking. I know they were talking bout me, but ion care.

" Ayeeee wassup y'all." I said dapping them up.

"Wessup witchoo late ass" they both said.

" Llf. Nigga y'all know ion be wanting to come to school."I said

" Yeapp!" They said.

"So what I missed?" I said

" D tried to hook up with that fine girl Kayy, and got DENIED! LMAOO" Lang said

"Nigga shut the fuck up." D said.

"Dayummm man. You good thoo?" I said trying not to laugh

"Hell yeaaa! I Just want to fuck. But she not like all them other hoes." D said

"Cool dwu my nigga! " I said.