Introduction

So, I decided to post my story after all. For those of you who are deciding to read this, I send you a million thanks. You have no idea how much it means to me.

This main characters in this story are wolves, so yes this is written from an animal's point of view. They can talk to humans, but choose not to. This is also a sci-fi and slight romance story all based on wolves. If you don't like it, don't read it or #dealwithit.

I want to thank Ocean-Frost for this whole story, because I'm using her OC as one of the main characters.

This will be an introduction done by the female main character.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

My name is Kretesa and I'm here to tell you a story, but first let me tell you about myself.

I am currently 4 years old, but technically speaking I can live forever. I had an encounter a few months ago that made me immortal some how. As I get older, I get just a hint of more brown in my fur. Speaking of which, let me explain my appearance.

I have red-orange fur with a hint of brown on the very bottom of my coat, though I am slowly getting more brown. Crystal blue is how everyone will describe my eyes, though most will add the adjective glowing before the color.

I prefer to not talk about my love life, you'll find out about it soon enough.

My work is... complicated. I work for a company named Arrowsteel, which is where this story begins.