finally free

As i rested my head on his shoulder we fell into a comfortable silence.

Alaina? aiden Asked to get my attention

Ya Aiden what....but i was cut off by him smashing his lips to mine.he bit my botom lip gentally asking for enterance wich i gladly gave him.After a few moments of Our toungs battling for domanance his won.

We pulled apart gasping for air.I was shocked but a good shocked.I just had my first kiss ''with my mate'' and i loved every second of it.

Glad you liked it kitten,Aiden said through our mate  bond while smirking down at me.

What was that for,I asked

I just couldnt resist it anymore.he said as inocent as he could.I just smiled and put my arms around his neck and joined my lips to his for a slower mor gentile kiss.

when we parted lips i wispered in his ear ''i think we should get downstairs,i was wondering if maybe i could do a little training with the pack?

At my old pack i never left the house so i usally  just trained a little in my room or when i was cleaning the gym at the pack house and no one was looking,so please baby, i pleaded

He looked deep in thought for a while than he finally responded,Not untill i mark you,i dont want any other males trying anything , he said sternlly

But i want to train. And i..im not r..ready.I stuttered  quietly

Hurt crossed his face than he askes why,his voice filled with hurt.

Aiden i love you i..im just scared.I said shyly

Alaina i will never hurt you,i will love you forever to no end,i promise you if you let me mark you i will never  do anything to hurt you,he said honestly

Alaina...santana im scared,should i let him

santana...not untill you tell him about us.

Alaina....ok i will ask him to go on a run.....

Hey aiden....do you want to go for a run i need to show you somthing? i asked nervously.

Sure lets go,he said as he grabed my hand and led me out of the bedroom,down the stairs and out the front door and started twords the woods that surounded the packhouse.

I swallowed nerviously thinking that after i shoued aiden my wolf he would think i was a freak and reject me.

He must have senced the nervousness coming from the bond "angel its gona be ok i would never leave you"he said lovingly.

Once we were deep into the woods I asked aiden if he was ready.

he gave me a confused look and nodded. with that i went behind a large oak tree and stripped before is shifted.

after a few snaps of bone i was in my wolf forum.

I slowly come from befond the tree and when Aiden saw me he gasped  and bowed.

I tilted my haid and gave him a confused look.

While still in a bowing  position he softly said Alaina your the moon princess,daughter of the moon goddess. I just nodded kinda like saieng i already know that.

I jestured for him to get up that looked from him to the oak tree jsturing for him to go shift into his wolf my wolf tells me his name is meko. 

After a few loud snaps his wolf apears from behind the tree,Ive always loved the way his wolf looks with his stunning black coat and adorable white feet with such such a huge figure.

He trots up to me and licks me ear lovingly before nuging my side telling me lets go before he bolts into the forest.

I quickly follow hin,After a few seconds i catch up to him beccause being the princes im more fast an agile than i normal full grown alpha and we match is streangh,but aiden is bigger ,stronger and faster than most alphas for some reason,I think it is because he was meant to be my mate and protector.

We run and play around for about half an hour before we arive at a beautifull lake and mountain with a waterfall.I stand there in amazement at its beautiy for a minute before aiden nuges my shoulder with his nose,We walk up to the lake and lap up some water before i lay down on the lush grass and rest my head on my paws.

Aiden walked up and layed down by my side and rested his big fluffy head on my back.

After about 2 hours of sitting like this aiden lifted his haid and aleartedly sniffed the air than went stiff and gestured  for me to get up,i quickly god up and sniffed the aid than went into alert mode

wolf.........rough's

Just as she said that about 5 roughs stepped out from the brush snarling.Aiden stepped in front of me and got ready to pounce just as a smaller rough propelled himself twords my mates throught but aiden was quick to dodne and leap for the roughs throught when he got his jaws on the roughs throught another leaped twords aidenbut was inturupted in his pursuit by me catching him in mid aid and pinning him to the ground and snapping his neck in one swift movement.

when i looked at aiden ans saw he had already killed 2 and  was battaling another.

I was pinned to the ground my a rather large rough who apeared to be there leader and he was snapping at my throught but i mannaged to push him off.We serculed eachother for a good 5 seconds before he jumped at me,I quickly doged and leaped at hi grabing ahold of his shounder succesfully tearing of a chunck of flesh he yelped loudly and seemed distracted so i took the oppertunity to leap un him and pin him to the ground but he lunged rorward and grabed my left paw in his jaws but was shourtly tackled off of me by no other than my mate and Aiden took the moment of shock he caused the rough and grabed ahold of his throught sucessfully crushing it and killing the last rough.

Aiden gestured to the trees and i walked behind the tree and shifted realizing i had no cloth's

Aiden can i burrow  your shirt"i wisper yelled.

Sure he said as he tossed his shirt my way I quickly jumped out form behind the tree and grabed the shirt before darting back to the tree.

Are you ok alaina,he askes in a worried tone

ya im fine but Why were roughss on your land,and how did the patrol not catch then,i ask alertly

I dont know ali.......i really....dont.....know.

And with that we head back to the pack house

Hey guys i know its alot to ask but can i please get some oppinions and votes...please

READ ON MY LITTLE WOLF PUPPS>>>>READ ON<<<<