Chapter 21: Goodbye Los Angeles

Erin's POV: Today is the day I hop on that plane. I got so much love from my supporters on social media and from family and friends. Last night Roc went back to Linda's house and kicked some serious ass, and now they're back together, I hope for good this time. Jacob wasn't there and they told me that he's been crying and being all sad, but today that's gonna change because I miss him soo much, you can't even imagine. Right now I'm getting dressed just absorbing the moment.

OUTFIT:

1. Blue/Yellow/Brown Aspen Aztec Romper

2. Beige Harper Cardigan

3. Brown Round-Lensed Sunglasses

4. Brown Wooden 'Gladiator' Sandals

I added my diamond and pearl studs and wore my hair flat-ironed down with a brown leather weaved headband. I grabbed my carry-on luggage and waled downstairs to where my parents were.

Mom: Aww, my baby is leaving!

Sarina: Heey, mom that's not cool.

Mom: {laughs} Sorry honey, it's just that I don't want her to leave us.

We walked to the car and on the way to the airport my mom was giving me the 'Don't Go With Strangers' talk and stuff. We finally arrived at the airport and we were taking a private jet since it was about 5 of us. Zayn, Jailen's new crush, is taking it with us too. All of Mindless Behavior, minus Jacob, and Crazy Attitude were standing there giving us all hugs and stuff. My mom gave me one final hug and left because she wanted me to have a moment with my friends.

Me: Guys, I'm gonna miss you!

Prod: We'll miss you too.

Allen: You have all our numbers! So don't forget to call us.

Nate: {laughs} You sound like mom!

I look over and see Prod, Roc, Ray, and EJ with tears in their eyes. They've been with me through the beginning and I'm gonna miss them the most.

Me: Aww, come here you guys!

They all rushed in for a hug and started crying. We pulled away when I heard my name being called. I turned around and saw Jacob standing at least 5 feet away from us. Roc wasn't kidding, he didn't look too good. His eyes were super red, he looked beyond tired, and I don't think he's been eating. We just stood there staring at each other until we walked towards each other.

Jacob: Please hear me out. I've been a wreck without you. I couldn't sleep, eat, talk. All I thought about was you Erin. When I kissed her, I thought about me kissing you like that and it just escalated. I didn't want to kiss her, honestly. I wish I could take it back. I don't just love you Erin, I'm IN love with you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Even if we don't get married you'll always be the first girl that I cared for. Yeah, I cried over Kelsey because she was my first heartbreak, but that didn't mean that I loved her. The only girl I want to love, hold close, and make smile, is you. I would by the whole world for you if I could. You are my sun, moon, star, and the air I breathe. Baby, I love you, and I want you to know that nothing is going to change that. Ever.

Me: {tears falling} Jacob. I love you too. Ever since we've been apart, I couldn't stop thinking about you. I missed your smile, your voice, your laugh, every time you blushed, and your kisses. I should have just listened to you. I'm really sorry Jakey.

Jacob: {tilts my chin up} You have nothing to apologize for E. I messed up, and honestly, I would have done the same thing. And I--

Me: {groans} Just shut up and kiss me already.

He smiles and crashed his lips onto mine. Many people were recording this the entire time and started clapping and cheering for us. Our lips moved perfectly and sparks and fireworks were flying around out mouths. We pulled away and smiled. His eyes were less red and he was looking back to normal.

Jacob: God, I missed you. {squeezes my cheek}

Me: I missed you more. {smiles} And you look like you haven't eaten in days! My baby needs some food.

And right on cue Ray Ray walked over with two Chipotle bags. He gave one to me and Jacob. Our flight number was called and we picked up our luggage and walked over to the plane. I'm so exicted! I got my boo back :)