Chapter 1

I got out of my raggedy old bed and headed to the broken down bathrooom.  "God damnit can anything work here?" I said in frustration.

If you don't know me that join the rest of the world cause im invisible to everyone .

My name is Cordie Wilson but my nickname is Big C. I got the name from my height I'm 6'0 exact. Im currently 17 but who knows my birthday might even be wrong. I'm a foster child.

I have never been adopted since the day I was born and sent to this hell hole called an orphanage. You would think a foster home was the best place for unwanted children but it aint all smiles and rainbows.

Julia's Foster Home Care  in Atlanta was probably the most broken down building that you would see in the south side.

Im the last one to be here. All the other children were either adopted or sent to another orphanage due to the closing of this one.

How and I still here you might ask?. well... it seems that since Im 17 the state thought I could care and provide for myself. Boy where they wrong.

For now I live in the broken down foster home building with Julia. Me and Julia never came eye to eye with eachother. We often argued. Although,  she was nice enough to let me stay till I was 18. With the expience that I got my own food and clothes.

I didn't eat everyday and my clothes werent the best. I am a stud lesbian so I wore ragged down men clothing. Seldemly changing them to make it look like I wasn't wearing the same thing everyday.

I looked at myself in the mirror and  grabbed a wet rag then ran it over my body until I smelled clean. Once I was done I got dressed in a regular black Tee that had a couple bleach stains and some baggy jeans with some black converses with ruined ends.

"IM GONE, " I shouted to Julia as I walked to school. I droped out for 6 months so I had to restart my senior year.I had skipped 10th grade so it wouldnt make a difference anyway with my age.

ill admit I am a very smart girl. I just couldnt handle the stress.

So here I was. Going back to school in the midde of the year.

Lets see how this goes.......