The Maid...

A/N:

I have worked hard for two days straight to produce the first eight chaps for you guys because you know i love you. (all my fans and regular readers).

I have even checked my spelling and grammar for you ppl how just dont understand the important of mistkeas.

that was meant to be mistakes.

soory.

i didnt want to do this but....

.

...

....

...

......

.....

heres the deal i want:

12 votes (at least0

2 new fans (at least)

and 4 comments (at least) = the next chapter quicker!

i know your pissed off right now but you cant stay mad at me forever i too special and mad ;-)

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

CHAPTER TWO:

I stalked off to gym and pulled open the door, marching up to the teacher. A built man about twenty-six with blond hair and more muscles then a wrestler.

''your Katharina.'' He looked down at me and handing me a pair of black shorts no bigger then boxers and a white t-shirt. He pointed to the changing rooms as he turned back to what he was doing. Swung opened the door and went straight to the back. I slid off my blouse and slipped on the t-shirt. It was tight and emphasised my 34D breasts. My shorts were even tighter and didn't leave much to the imagination. I looked around me and saw that was the point Nicky was strutting around the changing rooms, sneering at people with flat chests or who had smaller breasts then she did-which was everyone now that I looked.

The only person who was bigger in the breast department was...me. oh great. Just then she noticed me and narrowed her eyes as she looked me up and down.

''Katharina wasn't it?'' her voice was high and annoying. Already I wanted to run from such a voice and she had only said three words. Well four if you thought about it.

''yeah? '' I said.

''your pretty. I'm Nicky the school's president. So how do you like the uniform? I designed it myself. '' she flicked her hair behind her.

''well its amazing and every girls dream...'' she smiled here ''if you were a slut'' I continued. Her mouth fell open and she crossed her arms before flicking her

hair behind her again.

''how dare you! Are you calling me a slut?'' she fumed.

''I guess I am. Sorry'' I said as I pushed past her on my way to the door.

''oh yeah, well.....your voice is funny!'' she shouted. I spun round and laid a hand over my chest.

''my voice is funny, have you ever heard yourself?'' I dissed. I opened the door and walked out leaving her and everyone else speechless. I walked over to the

bench and noticed guy's staring at me. I spotted Jesse, Jason and Lucas watching me closely. Nicky stormed out the changing rooms and huffed over to