Human!Harry x Reader

requested by xLuLuChanYouTubex !! Thank you so much for the request owo

btw the objects will b human!!! if you request,, make sure you specify human or not.
——————————

"Alright class, this is Harry. Please do be nice to him." Your teacher said, slightly pushing him to the chalkboard.

"Hi, I'm Harry." He said, scanning his eyes across his new class.

A few mumbles came from the class, like a "hi Harry."

"Hmm, you can sit next to Y/N." The teacher decided.

Y/N popped her head up, eyes flicking to Harry.

A grin was seen on her face. "Hi, I'm Y/N! Wanna be friends?" She said, excited.

"Oh, sure." He replied with a monotone voice, looking back at the girl.

"Okay class, can I have your attention back to the board?"

Harry gave Y/N a quick glance, and tilted his head over to the board.

- break -

The bell went, making Y/N sigh with joy and relief. "Class is so boring.." she mumbled, then suddenly looking at Harry grabbing his lunch.

"Let's go to break!"

"Okay."

Y/N grabbed Harry's hand, making Harry's cheeks turn a tint of red.

She raced through the door, running at full speed to the cafeteria, while Harry nearly tripped over.

"Sorry, I just didn't want us to be last." She said, sheepishly grinning.

Harry stayed quiet, and walked over to a table. "O-oh, you wanna sit at that one? Okay!" Y/N said, walking over to him.

She sat down on the other side of the metal table. "I forgot to bring my lunch today.." She sheepishly smiled once again, a little more embarrassed.

He looked at her, then grabbing the other half of his sandwich. "Here you go." He said, once again in the same monotone voice.

"Oh! Thank you so much!" She said, joyfully grinning and taking the sandwich. While Y/N chowed down on her food, Harry smiled a little bit at his new friend.

"What are you smiling at?" She said, curiously.

"O-oh n-nothing." He stuttered, embarrassed. "Okay! Let's play a game!" She said, grinning.

"A game?"

"Yeah! We learn more about each other!"

"Okay."

"I'll go first. My name is Y/N Y/L. I really like the colour (favourite colour), oh-! And my favourite animal is a (favourite animal). And I really like— whoops, I'm rambling again.." She said, realising what she said.

"What about you?"

"Oh. My name is Harry. I like the colour blue."

Y/N blinked. "And..?"

"I don't have a favourite animal."

"That's okay!" She said. "Hey, wanna play on the playground?"

"Sure."

The two walked off, and over to the playground.

Harry and Y/N ran up, down, left, right and everywhere else the playground had to offer.