Six

Nathaniel had already moved onto the next letter in the alphabet but had to leave the piling work for a bit. He was called over by Lucas, who needed help on finding a certain book.

"Y-You called for me?" Nathaniel asked, stuttering nervously as he rubbed his arm. Lucas grinned at him, his finger on a book that he was looking at the title of.

"I'm looking for the Fifty Shades Of Grey franchise, so you know where they're located at?" Nathaniel broke eye contact, blushing at the thought of his crush reading such an erotic book.

"L-Let me quickly check. I'll be right back." He shuffled over to the computer they used to see where books were shelved at.

He typed in "Fifty Shades Of Grey," quickly, his cheeks still as rosy as ever. Pushing his glasses up his nose, the ones he sometimes wore, he walked back to Lucas.

"It should be right around here," he lead the way to a further shelf, scanning the titles. Then he picked out the book that Lucas wanted, heat rushing to his cheeks as he handed it over. "H-Here. Enjoy the book." Lucas winked at him quickly, displaying his usual smirk on his lips. "Trust me, Nathan. I will."

Then he walked away, Nathaniel watching his pace and steps. He loved the way people walked, gracefully, confidentially and smoothly while he basically waddled like a penguin, his steps short yet quick.

Just as he had gotten over his encounter and meeting with Lucas and had started heading back to his workstation, he got called over by Mrs. Lavender. With a slight hint of annoyance on his features, he composed himself and walked up to his boss.

"Yes, Mrs. Lavender?" "A customer reported a complaint that the men's bathrooms appeared to be damaged. They said that a toilet was overflowing. Can you please repair it, dear? I'll pay you a greater salary this month for your kind actions." Nathaniel perked up, agreeing to do the job as his stunning baby blue eyes shimmered in joy. "Of course. Thank you!"

On his way, he grabbed some gloves and a plunger, bracing himself for the putrid stink. He stepped into the bathroom, surprised to inhale in an expensive men's perfume that wavered thickly in the air.

He inhaled, taking in the bittersweet cologne before putting up an, "out of order," sigh on the door. He twisted the key, locking it.

Nathaniel then began examining each stall to see which one was the one reported. When he checked the third stall to the left, he felt someone approach him.

Turning around, he jumped, gasping. The person he least expected was right in from of him, a huge, sadistic grin on Valentino's face as if he enjoyed seeing the poor boy so frightened.

"A pleasure seeing you again, kitten." "I-I-I uh- the toilet! I need to clean the toilet! It's overflowing!" Valentino burst out laughing, striking Nathaniel with a feeling of awe that got him staring at the handsome boy. "Oh, sweetheart, now that was funny," Valentino said, wiping his eyes and ridding himself of his tears.

"Look at the floor. Do you see any shitty water that overflew? No, darling. You don't." Nathaniel nervously started laughing, making a dash for the door, heart dropping when he saw that the key was missing.

"Looking for this, kitten?" Valentino asked, already knowing the answer as he dangled the key in Nathaniel's face.

"Now, I have an offer to make, so listen closely."

Nathaniel gulped, knees buckling. "A-An offer?" Valentino cooed, lifting Nathaniel's chin up with a finger. "Scared, are we? Relax." He chuckled, letting go of the shorter boy. He intertwined his fingers behind his back, pacing around the bathroom that didn't suit his formal outfit, eyeing Nathaniel closely.

"Yes, kitten, an offer." He stepped close, making the younger boy's breath hitch. "I want you to work for me." "Wh-What?!" Nathaniel was shocked, his jaw dropped as his eyes almost bulged out of their sockets. "Wh-What do you mean?" The older boy chuckled, "how naive," he taunted.

"Do you know who I am, kitten?" With a deep blush of embarrassment, Nathaniel broke eye contact, averting his gaze to his feet as he shook his head. "I'm Valentino Amore," he said, eyes swirling with lust for the boy, darkening a shade as he watched his kitten's expressions change from confused to slightly ashamed.

"I'm sorry, sir. I-I haven't heard of you." The taller boy towered over him, stepping closer as Nathaniel took a step back, hitting the wall.

The familiar position was the exact same one they were in the previous night, and it still had the same effect on the kitten. His heart hammered in his chest as he gulped, wetting his pouty lips before composing himself.

"I'm the most dangerous mafia in the world. I also happen to be the leader of the biggest gang too; Tainted Rose." He brought his face closer, Nathaniel being able to smell his minty breath. "How convenient, isn't it?" He tilted his head to the side, staring deep into the caged boy's eyes.

Nathaniel was scared for his life. Just thinking about his situation made him feel terrified as if Valentino would just reach down into his pocket and shoot the boy. But he tried to remain calm for the time being, his eyes swirling with absolute fright.

He lowered his gaze, his head hung low as he played with his fingers. "W-Why do you want me to work for you? I'm not a fighter." Valentino let out a throaty chuckle that subsided quickly.

"Sweetheart, do you actually think I'm stupid? I'm not asking you to join the gang, you'll die in a day. I'm offering you a better paying job than your current one. You'll work in one of my restaurants as a waiter." Nathaniel's face broke into a grin, his dimples evidently displaying themselves on his face.

"Really!?" The taller boy looked at him gush, watching the way his face changed. He watched in amusement, nodding quietly, crossing his arms over his chest. "T-Thank you Mr. Amo-Amo- Um excuse my ignorance, but how do you pronounce that again?" Valentino replied cooly, "Amor-re." "Mr. Amore, thank you for the opportunity!" The boy giggled, not ashamed in the slightest at how childish he appeared to the older boy.

Valentino watched as his sweater rose up slightly, bouncing up and down and exposing Nathaniel's flat stomach. He noticed that it was hairless too, looking smooth and soft. He licked his lips before looking back at the boy.

"Give me your number," he said dominantly, not expecting a refusal. "I need to text you the information." Nathaniel nodded obediently, reached into his pocket and giving his number to the mafia.

"Work starts tomorrow at 8 AM, but I need you there at 6. I'll be there to inspect how you're coping before making it official. Try to ask permission for a day off tomorrow. Shifts end at 6 PM. Got it?"

Work sounded exhausting, but Nathaniel needed the money. He nodded hastily, trying to keep up. "Tomorrow will be a trial. I'm looking forward to it Nathaniel." Nathaniel cringed hearing his full name but was surprised that Valentino even knew it.

"It's Nathan or Nate." "Okay, Nathaniel it is." "S-Sir, how do you know my name?" He asked timidly. Valentino grinned, "that's for me to know, and you to never find out, kitten. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a meeting to attend. I'll text you the details later tonight."

He unlocked the door with the key he had concealed in his pocket. Before leaving, he turned his head towards the boy. "I'm looking forward to it."