Lucky Couple

When Myungsoo and Jiyeon went to the doctor to know the gender of their baby...

Myungsoo and Jiyeon were heading to the hospital to find out the gender of their baby. While on their way to the hospital, Jiyeon noticed that Myungsoo was pretty excited since he's been all happy and smiley since they woke up.

Jiyeon: "You're really excited huh?"

Myungsoo: "Of course! I'm so excited to know the gender of our baby already, I hope it's a boy so I'll have my mini-me and then we would do some wrestling and other man's stuff."

Jiyeon: "Yah! No wrestlings and other harmful activities!"

Myungsoo: "I'm just kidding!"

Jiyeon: "You better be~ but I hope it's a girl so I can have my mini-me then I'll dress her up prettily."

Myungsoo: "Any gender would do anyway, as long as our baby is healthy and strong then I'm happy already."

Jiyeon smiled and rubbed her baby bump. Soon, they reached the hospital and Myungsoo guided her to the doctor.

The doctor guided them at the ultrasound room and Myungsoo helped Jiyeon to lie down on the bed, the doctor started to do her job and all of them focus both of their eyes at the monitor. Jiyeon then noticed that there were 2 little feets on each side of the screen making it 4 feet. Myungsoo also noticed it and widened his eyes. Both of them looked at the monitor curiously, the doctor saw the both of them and smiled.

Doctor: "Looks like you guys are having a twins!"

Myungsoo and Jiyeon stared at the monitor in awe.

Myungsoo: "Wow!"

Jiyeon: "Unbelievable!"

The doctor continued to do her job since their purpose was to really know what the gender of their baby. Soon, the doctor saw the gender of the babies.

Doctor: "Oh it's a boy! You guys are having twin baby boy~ Congratulations!"

Myungsoo: "Woah! 2 baby boys, this is gonna be awesome...We'll gonna play basketball, baseball, soccer..."

Jiyeon: "Yah! You can only do that when they're a grown up boys already~"

The doctor suddenly interrupted them as she saw something.

Doctor: "Wait, I'm sorry. It's not 2 baby boys but it's 1 boy and 1 girl."

Myungsoo and Jiyeon was speechless, they didn't expect to have a twins especially it's a boy and a girl. Jiyeon cried because of happiness and Myungsoo held her hand and placed a kiss on it.

Myungsoo: "We both got what we wanted."

Jiyeon: "Yeah, we're so lucky!"

Myungsoo tear up too because of too much happiness, the doctor looked at them and smiled.

Doctor: "Congratulations for having a twins! I'm happy for the both of you, you're such a lucky couple to have a baby boy and a baby girl."

Myungsoo and Jiyeon both thanked the doctor, they respecfully bowed to the doctor and smiled as they both leave the hospital with a huge smile on their faces.