Chapter 37: Let The Show Begin

Ella's POV

Ella's POV

All the slaves were in separate cages and ours we were in was a bright hot pink. I noticed Tom keep looking around nervously and I realized Sebastian had disappeared.

"Where daddy?" Baz looked at Tom and hugged on him tightly as Tom held him close. They were one and although they knew a lot of words, they couldn't speak very well. Sometimes we all had a hard time understanding them.

"He had to do something. Keep it down about him, okay buddy?" Tom put a finger to his lips and smiled down at him, his smile not reaching his eyes. He was super on edge so I knew then and there that something wasn't right. We were trying to preoccupy them so they didn't look around and see all the messed up things happening around us in the club.

He giggled and nodded, leaning in to peck his lips to Tom's. I was always kissing my babies so they were super affectionate with their dads also. Sebastian had once playfully told me I was gonna ruin them. I told him that they weren't going to do it once they hit ten or eleven and I was going to enjoy it while it lasted and that shut him right up. I knew he nor Tom would admit it, but they enjoyed having little babies running around.

I saw a man staring at us and I crawled over to Tom and kissed him hard, pulling him as close as I could to me by his hair. He grunted a bit since I was tugging hard and kissed him as hard as I could.

"Wow. What was that for, babe?" He smiled widely down at me and tried to do it again. I pulled away since I heard both the twins yelling "ew" and "ewwie" at the top of their lungs.

"I'm just scared of losing you," I looked up at him as his face softened and he pulled me close, kissing me hard. He snapped his fingers and both of the kids had fallen asleep next to each other and my back was pressed to the cage floor as he was laying on me.

"You're never gonna lose me. You couldn't get rid of me if you wanted to," he murmured softly and smiled as he bit my lip, pulling with his teeth, and kissing me hard. For a moment I'd almost forgotten where we were and that the kids were less than a foot away. All that was there was he and I like how it was when we first met.

"You mean that? You promise?" I panted as he pulled me closer and our kisses became more intense. His tongue was massaging mine as I ran my fingers through his soft, dark hair and wrapped my legs tightly around his waist.

"Baby, I swear it," he groaned into my mouth before he pulled away and placed a soft kiss on my forehead. The last thing we wanted was to draw attention but now we had a whole crowd staring at us. I still had my arms wrapped tightly around Tom's neck and my legs around his waist, refusing to let go of him.

A little while later a small, red bat flew in through the bars before landing on my lap. When no one was watching he changed back to Sebastian. "Ironic huh? Keifer over there is the one who is supposed to be a bat," he snickered as I playfully rolled my eyes and pressed my lips to his. I always felt bad because although I did have strong feelings for Sebastian, it was nothing like what I felt for Tom.

"Did you get it done? Is he coming?" I heard Tom whisper to Sebastian, disrupting my thoughts. It was hard to hear them but at that time the music in the club had stopped. It started up again before I heard Sebastian's response and Tom stiffened when he caught me looking at him suspiciously.

"So what are you boys up to?" I raised an eyebrow at him and crossed my arms as Elle woke up and grabbed my arm, wanting me to hold onto her. Tom looked like he was thinking of an excuse as Sebastian pulled me to him and kissed my cheek.

"Nothing you need to worry your pretty head over, babe," he smiled down at me and pulled Elle into his lap with us so she was sitting next to me. She giggled and licked Sebastian's cheek, hugging on him close.

"And just what was that for?" He smiled down at her but playfully pretended to be disgusted as he wiped his cheek off. She giggled more and this time kissed his cheek instead of licking him.

"Want a puppy!" She gave him her best puppy dog eyes and faked a cute little pout as Sebastian playfully glared at me. He turned to me and crossed his arms.

"Huh. Y'know if I recall right you give me the same pout when you want something and you give Tom cute eyes when you want something from him," Sebastian smirked down at me as I smiled cutely and pulled Elle into my arms.

"Well she catches on quick and she's good. She got it down perfectly quickly," I smiled at him as Tom pulled Baz into his arms and held him close to him. Despite what I've heard about vampires hating kids who weren't theirs, Tom seemed to adore Baz and Baz took a liking to him like a second dad.

There was a loud crash and I saw my brothers run in like hound dogs and my dad follow behind them. "See? I told you I'd handle everything," Sebastian smirked over at Tom as he sighed in relief when he saw my dad walk over.

"Quite a pinch you all got yourselves in. You'll have to tell me about it when we get home," Mick glared at Tom and Sebastian, having Alex rip the door off of the cage once Eddie and a couple other guys got the owner and his goons round up and tied up. I looked around and noticed the club was empty.

"Dad said you'd need these," Alex handed Tom, Sebastian, and Baz a pair of clothes and a dress for Elle and I. Elle squealed and ran to Mick, hugging him tightly and giggling as he smiled down at her and picked her up.

"Come on. Let's go home. My home for the time being," Mick narrowed his eyes at Sebastian and Tom once they were dressed. I could see he was beyond livid but was keeping his cool. Maybe until they explained what happened or because his grand babies were present. I couldn't tell which.