Satiata.

Willy's AKA Williams (POV)
10:39pm
||
My heart feels like it's beating out of my chest.
The impact those two knocks have on me was huge, knowing that a guy just shot 3 other men just on my street isn't what I call normal talk.

It seemed normal to them..

They're most likely planning on putting a bullet through my head as well, is it safe enough to assume they're hitmen?

Or was it only self defence on their side..?

I'm a witness, and goddamn they know it. This is only proof that I've never been the type to be quiet with my actions..

Anonymous (POV)
10:23pm
||
We begin to race down this long street, my adrenaline rushing through me as they start to tail us.

My partner gives off a devilish smile as he skids to a halt, forcing our opponents to stop a ways away behind us.

No need for communication when we've been doing this for years together.

Foolish guys just don't know when to stop.

We jump out of the van and whip out our pistols, deciding not to go so extra this time.

Shots immediately fired when we're out, wasn't expecting such reflex from these guys.

Not the best of the best, but they'll do.

Grabbing our cover just behind the vehicle, I hover my hand in between us.

"No no no! Not agaain. How come you're always taking all the fun?"

I give him an eye roll and sigh. "C'mon Jose, you did all the driving. Just let me do this one more time, please?"

He gives up and hands the firearm over, folding his arms afterwords.

I give off a chuckle and walk out from safety, the risk is what gets me pumped up.

Seeing their reaction to me doing so is priceless, I'm shocked.

They shouldn't expect any less from me, my god shouldn't you guys know by now?

We've been doing this for ages and you still can't give me a show.

Tsk, new guys picked the wrong task.

Giving off a unconditional smirk as I fire the bullets straight into their foreheads.

"Didn't stand chance"

Slam!

A door slammed, seconds after my doings gave me chills.
I search the area Jose was in, but I notice he's already walking towards the door.

I throw his gun towards him, already knowing what's gonna go down.