Prologue

When one is faced with the thought of, I'm gonna die!  What one usually does is either fight, or run away as fast as one's legs can carry them. And then a bit faster for one is thinking they will die.  

Terra chose to do neither of the previously said options and instead when she was threatened with death, completely froze and then proceeded to faint. Her captors, were not amused by her choice of actions and decided to merely continue on with their day of which the next activity was the execution of the prisoners. 

Unluckily for her captors, which were indeed bandits, their day would soon be interrupted from their regularly scheduled program for a group known as the Companions would soon come and clean out their little 'den' for the purpose that they were hired to do so. They would free the prisoners and go back to their home in the large and boisterous city of Whiterun. (If this city is unknown to you, you should probably not be reading this book for it is a major point of quests, trade, and other activities in the known world of Tamriel.)

While this is obviously an interesting intro of this story that you most likely didn't expect, one is sure that one's self is amusing and slightly confusing the reader (whether young or old it is no matter) and that the reader would like the author, one's self, to get on with the story and probably change from perspective to perspective. One will adhere to those expectations but regularly add in one's insight and personal opinion on the matter at hand. 

To the story now and as a reminder please do not forget to comment on your technological device what you think and perceive about the story that is being told. 

Thank you to one's reader(s) who are and will be reading for you are the reason this book is on this cite and one would like to give all of you much praise in the fact that you are bearing through one's nonsense like a champ.