19. Back The Fuck Off Bro

A/n sorry, had to have an early update. Cassidy and Drew are messing with my feelings. So here's a chappie of Drew being a possessive-protective-not-boyfriend-fake-fiancè.

Here you go. Xx

Drew Garrett POV

Cassidy turned on her heels, walking towards the door, clenching and unclenching her fists trying to keep herself calm, I saw her eyes grow glassy, and she seemed to shut them tight in an attempt to compose herself.  She grabbed the doorknob and opened it before turning to face Leon.

"and, for your information, ever single one of those guys, fucked me over in more ways then one, you know nothing about me OR those toxic relationships. I told you that Aspen has been ruining my life for years, that pretty collage of photos in front of you is just another reminder that I have never been enough for someone.-" she states, and I hear her  voice breaking at the end of the sentence.

"-Now if you're done belittling me about my past relationships, I will tell you now - been there, done that. Now if that this rediculously stupid conversation is over, I am going to go to fucking bed. Kill me in my sleep for my stupid mistakes, it'd probably be better than what Aspen has planned for me." she finishes and walks out of the room slamming the door shut.

I turned to Leon." are you fucking shitting me right now!?" I yell. His face remained passive, but I saw his face starting to form into a scowl before him hiding it completely.

"Drew, you see this-" he gestures to all the photos in front of him on the desk. "-this means that she can't be trusted." he replies curtly. "-she slept with the enemy."

"so the fuck did you!-" I yell and point at him before continuing. "-every single one of us couldn't stand Aspen, I told you that she could and would easily switch when the opportunity came to her! But you didn't fucking listen, you called me fucking jealous!, so we kept our fucking mouths shut, and you're saying that Cassidy slept with the enemy, basically all of those guys she casually dated years ago. Whom of which she hasn't spoken to in years" I emphasise. "-while you fucked Aspen basically as soon as you fucking met her!" I yell.

I seemed to have hit a nerve as Leon abruptly jumped up from his seat before slamming his fist down onto the desk. "she has had sexual relation with everyone one of our enemies. She's probably working with Aspen right now!" he yells, slamming his hand down flat this time.

"you didn't see her fucking scars! Or heard what Aspen fucking did to her!" I scream breathing heavy.

"what scars?" my head snaps to Archer who was standing near the couch with Ethan and Grant watching our conversation.

I sigh. "in the gym this morning, we were sparing, all of her tattoos cover scars, the artist did a pretty good job, but if you run your hand over them, you can feel the raised edges." I say to him.

Leon scoffs. "oh so that's fucking it, you're fucking her. You fucking hypocrite!" he hisses at me. My head snapped back to him

"God! Can't you fucking see she's scared! We already know you're a fucking psycho Leon! We just gave you the benefit of the doubt because you're our friend. But this is fucking rediculous! If we talked about every woman you have had sexual relations with we'd be here for fucking years." I say with clenched teeth and fists.

"fuck you Drew! You're peddling all this shit but you're just the fucking same as me! It'd be better if we fucking killed her right no-"

"Cassidy is my Lucy!" I yell. He froze and His mouth opened but nothing came out.

"what?" he asked softly.

"I think Cassidy is my Lucy." I say softly with a sigh.

"look Leon, I'm sorry, but, I think we need her, she's already fucking terrified, I'm not asking you to apologise to her or anything, but you and all of us know that the only way we can complete this job is with her help, we also can clearly see that she is nothing like Aspen, and honestly, her sarcastic attitude and spirit reminds me of Lucy. We all know that you only liked Aspen because she was the complete opposite of Lucy, and we know how much you miss her." I say softly my eyes lifted to see him staring at me.

" are you sure she's your Lu-" he starts.

"pretty sure." I cut him off.

"fine." he says curtly. "I'm going out. I'll be back tomorrow morning, we'll go through everything with her." he grabs his jacket off his chair and started walking to the door.

I heard him sigh before opening the door. "D, if you really think she's your Lucy, don't let her go." he states softly before leaving.

"if she's your Lucy, I expect nieces and nephews soon." Archer says in a sing song voice. "Ow!" I saw Ethan shaking his head as he checked his hands while Archer was rubbing the back of his head.

"I'm going to check on her, goodnight." I say as I walked out of the office and down the hall.

I opened the door to her room and saw a pile of blankets and the outline of her shape.

Cassidy?" I say softly.

"just make it quick." I hear a barely audible reply. I sighed before walking over to the bed, stripping off my shirt and my jeans, leaving me in my boxers I pulled the blankets back and wrapped my arms around her, only realising that she didn't have anything under the thin t-shirt.

"that's not going to happen. Whether you like it or not you're stuck with us. And like I said you're not going anywhere. I say as I positioned myself closer to her before kissing her neck.

Her body, that was extremely tense seemed to relax.

"go to sleep." I murmured into her ear, before her body relaxed entirely.

I fell asleep with her in my arms listening to her calm breathing.

A/n ohhh!!! Possessive Drew is sexy tbh. Oh!! Why was Leon such an asshole? And who's Lucy!?

Till next time my lovelies. Xx