The Darkened room

It was about 11:00pm at night.I was on the couch playing a video game just staring at the screen,until I realised that the door to the abandoned storage room wasn't completely closed, there was a little crack which slowly grew wider.I thought nothing of it,But then I saw a pale,cold dead face staring at me.I couldn't move,couldn't breath...Fuck I couldn't even blink! "Johnny?" It whispered in the most inhuman voice that I've ever heard. I don't what was more creepier that the fact that there's a monster watching to me talking or that it knew my name.I didn't know what to do,so I just stared right into the dark holes in its head where the eyeballs should be.Finally....it opened the door fully and stepped out of the darkness to reveal its whole body. By the looks of it...it was a woman with a short,torn black dress with cuts all over it.She had stab wounds everywhere with dirty,unclean blonde hair "Jo------------------hnny?" She moaned,it was louder than before.I don't what possessed me to respond to her "Y-Yes..dear?" I whispered with an unsure voice "Johnny!" She sounded scared, but I still couldn't move...I was scared that my legs refused to move "......." There was silence for a while.All of a sudden she dashed towards me with an unbelievable amount of speed and started screaming,but it wasn't a usual woman scream.Imagine a fox screaming but in a more lower-pitched gargling scream of pain....I can still remember the exact sound to this day,but after that I blacked out.

I woke up to see myself in a dark room with a stream of light coming from a crack in the door.I walked towards the light and heard a voice "Johnny?" What I saw scared the shit out of me. I saw myself staring at me.

Sorry for the bad story guys....I'll try better soon.