Sequal

Y/N's POV

"Hanabusa-kun!" I called out to my boyfriend of 4 months. he was down in the rose garden.

"Morning Hime-chan, you're up early. Did you miss me that much?" he smiled as he walked up to me and placed his arms around me.

"Don't get to full of yourself rose-boy, I'm up because I was going to practice making sweets." I looked up into his green orbs.

"Oh really? I'm sure the kitchen is in the other direction, are you sure you didn't come for me?" he said causing me to blush.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes.

"I love you, Y/N I love you." he said and It startled me and I started to blush.

"W-where did that come from?!" I blushed.

"You're still embarrassed after all these months." he chuckled and kissed my forehead.

I blushed even more red then before and buried my face in his chest.

"Sh-shut up."

"Let's go some where just you and me." Hanabusa said grabbing my hands.

"Huh? b-but I have to practice." I said turning my head in the direction of the kitchen and back to hanabusa.

"I'll help you after our date" he grabbed my hand as he started to pull me away from the school.

"DATE?! WAITE!" I yelled as I tried to pry away from him.

Time skip.

After a lot of struggling and yelling we made it to a cafe.

"H-hanabusa it's so cute here!" I said as I looked around.

"Not as cute as you." he said.

"Oh enough with the cheesy pick up lines." I nudged him as we sat down.

Then a guy with blue hair and blue eyes walked over to our table.

"Him I'm Ricardo, I'll take your order." he smiled with his eyes closed.

"Ric..." I heard Hanabusa growl from the opposite side of the table.

This caused our waiter to open his eyes.

"Oh my if isn't Hanabusa, and a girl." his eyes set on me.

"A very cute one I might add. Hi cutie I'm ric, what's your name." he smiled at me and I turned my eyes away and blushed.

"It's y-y/n" I stuttered blushing.

"Ah, you really are a cutie how about me and you go on a date together." I looked at him shocked not knowing what to say.

"How's about no, sorry she's taken." I saw Hanabusa grab ric and pull him away.

"Eh, the poor princess trapped by the horrible dragon fear not princess I will save you." ric winked at me before walking away.

"H-hanabusa-kun how did you know r-ric-kun"

"We meet in the cake grand prix." He said.

"Ah! he didn't take our orders! R-Ric!!"

I called out his name as I looked around.

"Coming princess, what do you need?" he smiled at me.

"U-um you forgot to take our orders." I stuttered.

"Oh forgive me princess, I'll take your orders now what would you like?" ric said as he took out a pen and paper.

"I'll have strawberry short cake!" I smiled.