Incipiunt.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

Engines and faint shots are heard just outside the walls of a man's house.

The man who was casually watching a show just in his living room, flinched at the noise.

Startled, he cautiously sits up from his previous position carefully setting his bowl of cereal down.
Walking towards the door to check out what was going on, multiple sounds filled his ears once again.

The sound closer than before, he opens the door as quick as he can, wanting to get rid of the curiosity that filled his mind.

Eyes widening at the sight just before him, the street was covered in action.

To his far left of the street, two hooded guys are crouching behind a black van, trying to avoid the gunfire as best as they can.

Looking to the right, three men spread out behind two vehicles are firing bullets at the van hoping to hit one of the hooded guys at some point.

One of the hooded guys looks at the other and nods, he then passes his only gun to him.

The guy, now with two guns in each hand steps out, taking the chance of them reloading.
Confidently aiming at the first heads he sees.

The light poles, giving the citizen, AKA William, a little sight on the hooded man.

What shocks him is that the guy has a smirk plastered on his face.

Taken aback, he holds the door as close as he can for support.

Witnessing such an event wasn't what he planned in life.
Future still blurry, just waiting for what's to come.

Thoughts vanish when multiple shots are heard at once, bodies instantly falling to the ground when the bullet hits their head.

Bullseye..

William, terrified at how one human can do something with such ease shuts the door as fast as he can.

A second later he notices the roaring sound his door makes when it's slammed.

Panicking, he runs towards the blinds and peaks through.

Two hooded men, slowly making their way towards his door, not giving a damn about what had just happened.

Taking a step back, he shuts his eyes tight. Praying to god that nothing bad will happen.

A few seconds later..

Knock Knock.