8. hot property

"Tyler I can't go with you!" I yell through the phone. God! I've told him like a hundred times I can't go with him to the founders party but he's being so stubborn.

"Kylie! I have no one to go with! Your my best drinking buddy! Plea-" He complains but I just hang up. Usually Tyler and I always go to these sort of things together but I dunno. I guess I've just got a bad feeling about going with him. It's hard to explain I just know I can't.

I'm about to have a shower when I hear the ring on my phone again. God! I'm about to block Tylers contact. But when I see the caller ID. it's Matt.

"Hey Matt, what's up?" I ask wondering what he could want.

"Hey Kylie, I was just wondering if you wanted to go to the founders party with me?" He asks sounding like such a gentleman. Bless his soul. Matt is such a good guy and Elena was so rude to him.

"Yeah of course." I reply with a smile on my face. Matt is good company. And it will probably annoy Elena on the inside.

****

I come out of the shower in just my towel to see Damon sitting on my bed.

"Damon. Make yourself at home." I roll my eyes at him not slightly bothered by the fact I'm just in a towel. You really have to own it. Instead of replying he just cat calls. What a boy.

"What can I help you with?" I ask crossing my arms.

"I want you to go to the founders party with me." Damon commands more than asks.

"Sorry I already have a date." I shrug knowing this is going to annoy him. Damon is very... How should I put it nicely. Possessive.

"Not anymore you don't." He says whilst I brush through my damp hair before is curls up.

"Yes I do. First in best dressed buddy. Find someone else." I state bluntly and I can see him tense up out of the corner of my eye.

"Well, who is it?" He asks sounding extremely curious. And jealous might I add.

"Matt Donovan." I answer leaning against the wall watching his face change from curious to annoyed.

"Seriously! What is it with you and dumb jocks." Damon says with jealously dripping off each word like honey.

"I dunno maybe there just better at kissing than you." I reply knowing I just poked the bear with a massive stick.

"I want you to tell Matt you already promised someone else." He says but I turn around to get a bra whilst keeping my towel up with one hand.

"I said blow Matt off and go with me instead." Damon commands turning me to face him. I look into his eyes watching his pupils dilate, it's almost hypnotizing. I loose myself in his ice blue steel eyes.

"Sure." I reply blinking a bit shaking me bak into reality. I pick up my phone to tell Matt I'm going with someone else but when I look up Damon is gone. Odd.

****

I finish putting on my make up and look at myself in the mirror

I finish putting on my make up and look at myself in the mirror. Not gonna lie I look freakin' amazing. My hair is out with it's natural curls and I'm in my floor length red silk dress which highlights my curves perfectly. I head downstairs to grab my phone and call Caroline to get her to come pick me up. I make my way through the living room into the kitchen but I start walking backwards when I thought I saw someone sitting on the couch. I turn around and smirking at Damon lounging on the couch looking at me up and down.

"You look hot as fu-" He begins but my laughter cuts him off.

"Thanks you don't look to bad yourself." I smile looking at his neat suit.

"Shall we?" Damon asks holding his arm out for me to link through.

"Wait one more thing." I say holding up my finger and he frowns.

"What?" He asks cocking his head to the side. Gosh he really is a looker.

"Did you bring proper alcohol? The tiny champagne flutes aren't going to do me any good." I ask seriously causing him to chuckle.

"Of course I did my fair lady." Damon replies with a cheeky look on his face.

****

Damon and I walk into the party arm in arm. I spot Elena with Stephan and her jaw drops when she sees us together. Uh-oh. She doesn't really like Damon. She thinks he's a bad influence. But I could say the same for Stephan. I mean the guys a prick.

"Sibling alert, Damon swerve." I mumble turning in the opposite direction of Elena and Stephan.

"Smart move." Damon mumbles in my ear causing me to smile. He heads over to the displays pulling me over with him.

"Ugh Damon I don't really have the patience to look at old junk." I reply looking at a rusted old watch.

"But it's your ancestors." He says in a high pitch voice trying to sound excited.

"Really!" I reply in a high girly voice playing along. I lean forward to get a better look at it but turn back to face him.

"Still looks the same." I reply flatly causing him to laugh.

"Want to dance?" Damon asks causing me to grin.

"Wouldn't be the first time." I grin remembering how we danced at the grill and his place. Extremely drunk in both situations but I was sober enough to remember the feeling of his hands on my waist. And boy it sent sparks flying.

We make our way to the dance floor and I warp my arms around his neck as a slow song begins. We begin swaying back and forth and I let him take the lead.

"Kylie." Damon asks sounding serious. Now I'm interested.

"Hmm." I hum back looking into his eyes. God I could get lost in them.

"What are we?" Damon asks and I realize where he is heading. I lean forward to whisper in his ear.

"Aliens." I say seriously and he laughs but tries to act serious.

"Not quite what I was going for." He replies and I nod not quite knowing what to say.

"Well, I guess technically we are friends with benefits." I reply thinking back to the past few days.

"See that's the issue. I want more." He says honestly. I like a man that's forward.

"I think we may have the same issue." I say seductively looking down at his lips. He grabs my hand and pulls me off the dance floor.

As soon as we are outside with no one in sight he crashes his lips to mine. I swear I can feel fireworks in the background as I bring my hands up to play with his hair. He leans out and we are both breathing heavily. I search his eyes trying to predict what is going on in his mind.

"Kyl-" He begins but I cut him off.

"Shut up and ask me already." I tell him cutting to the chase.

"Do you want to be my girlfriend?" Damon asks with a smile on his face.

"Took you long enough." I reply leaning in and smashing my lips to his. I feel his hands moving up my back and I just know. This is right.

Hey everyone!

Yay! Finally there together!

I think their ship name should be Kamon. Any ideas?

I hope your liking so far! If not then... I'm sure you'll comment nice things anyway.

Till next time x