chapter 6

When we get back to my house Grams is asleep on the couch so we sneak past her and up to my room. 

When we get up into my room I tell Damian I have to change and that he can sit on my bed or in one of my chairs.  He sits on the bed patiently waiting for me to change.  I walk into my walk-in closet and slip off my shoes.  Looking through my pajama drawer I decide on my XXL black Grateful Dead T-shirt. 

I walk out still in my clothes from the festival.  Damian has taken off his shoes and puts them by my door. When he looks up he has a puzzled look on his face but his eyes flash gold briefly. “I thought you were going to change.” “I am. But I have to take a shower first.” “what a coincidence,” he says as he stands up and comes over to me, close enough for me to feel his breath on my face, “I need a shower too,”  I look up and see that he’s being serious. “only if you wear your boxers while in the shower.” “I wouldn’t dream of wearing any less,” he says with a flirtatious twinkle in his eye.  I grab onto the front of his shirt and pull him behind me through the doorway to the bathroom.

Standing in the middle of my bathroom he kisses my lips softly and I feel tingles throughout my entire body.  I help him take his shirt and pants off and gaze at his body.  Its perfect. He has the body of a god.  His tan skin gleaming in the dim light of my bathroom and his abs standing out. 

He looks down at me, his eyes a steady gold, full of lust.  He starts to unbutton my shirt and slowly strips it off of me, not taking his eyes from my face.  He then looks at my body making me blush and pulls my skirt down my legs revealing my red, lace panties.  When he comes back up my body he raises my arms up and pulls my tube-top over my head.  Underneath is my velvet and lace, red strapless bra.  Gently, making sure not to pull my hair, he slowly pulls my side braid out and all of the flowers fall to the ground in what seems like slow motion. 

He looks me up and down and then he roughly pushes me up against the wall and starts kissing my neck and chest.  He runs his hands up and down my thighs and I feel my legs go up in flame.  I feel Damian grasp my butt and lift me up.  I wrap my legs around his waist and run my hands up his chest and around his neck softly kissing and nibbling his lips as he carries me into the shower. 

Gently, he puts me down and turns the water on.  It comes out cold and he turns with his back to it and hovers over me in the corner farthest from the water.  Damian puts his face in the crook of my neck and nuzzles it making me giggle. 

He whispers into my neck, “you’re so beautiful. And you’re mine.”  Normally someone saying this to me would take me off guard and make me feel uncomfortable but hearing it come from his lips just makes shivers crawl up and down my spine.  And what he said is true. I am all his.  I can’t even imagine being with anyone else.  As the water warms up we both move under it.

When we have both washed our whole bodies I step out and grab two towels for us.  I walk out first in case Grams heard me and wanted to say goodnight.  Lucky for us she didn’t.  I walk out of the bathroom and Damian follows me. 

“Damian…you don’t have any clean clothes…” he smiles at me, “I guess I’m going to have to sleep naked then huh?” I give him a skeptical look and say, “no. I have some sweats you could fit into.” His smile dims a little, but brightens back up when I pull off my wet panties under my towel. 

 Walking back into my closet to get the sweats and a pair of my boxers for him I feel his eyes follow me all the way to the closet door.  when I return to my room I find Damian sitting on my bed waiting for me with just his towel around his waist, looking very sexy.  He looks up at me, smirking when he notices me eyeing his body, making me blush.  I hastily throw the sweats and boxers to him and turn around so that he can change. 

I hear him pulling the clothes on that I gave to him and  while turned around I pull on my clean panties under my towel.  Right as I reach for my t-shirt I feel my towel being pulled off of my body.  I gasp loudly as Damian whips me around and walks me up to the wall raising his hands up to the wall above my head and pressing his bare chest against mine. 

Before I can object his lips crash down onto mine, a gasp escaping my lips.  His hands slide down the wall and up my arms reaching my cheeks, pulling my face closer to his. I run my hands over his bare chest, amazed at how rock hard his muscles are.  I allow my hands to roam his bare skin, wandering to his back, feeling his muscles tense and relax as I grind my hips into his.  I feel my way across his lower back on the rim of his sweat pants. 

I hear a soft moan escape his lips as I deepen the kiss.  He growls softly, fighting for control over the kiss, eventually winning.  He slides his hands down my sides grazing my breasts causing me to arch my back into his body.  As I stroke the hairline on his neck he shivers and starts to kiss down my neck beginning to make his way down to my breasts causing me to moan quietly. 

I hold his head against my chest and before his mouth makes contact with my nipple I pull his face back up to mine realizing that if I don’t stop it now it will go farther than I want it to.  I want him so bad and I know that he wants me too, but I regretfully push him away so that things don’t go too far. 

Trying to fill my lungs after our make out sesh’ I gasp out,  “I think its time to go to bed.” I slowly move away from his embrace and reluctantly make my way to the bed and put on my t-shirt.  I turn around and see the look of disappointment on his face and smile at him.  I walk over and stand on my tip-toes so that I can whisper into his ear, “not tonight. Soon, but not tonight,” I know that he’ll wait until I’m ready. 

I pull away from his ear and look at his face. There isn’t a single flaw.  No blemish or unwanted mark.  Nothing that would keep anyone from wanting him.  I am so lucky to be the one that he wants. 

I move my face closer so that our faces are only centimeters apart.  He gently holds my chin and starts to inch closer so that his lips barely brush against mine, when we here a loud knocking at the door. “Lillee? Are you in there?”  

He presses his forehead against mine and I look up at his eyes and whisper, ”get in the closet and don’t make a sound.” He quickly but quietly walks into the closet and I slide the door closed. 

It’s a good thing that Grams knocked.  I’m so hot for him I don’t think I would have been able to stop a second time.  “yeah. I’ll be right there.”   Then I walk over to the door and open it for her.  She walks in and sits on my bed.  Looking at me she smiles, “how was the festival?” she asks.  I sit down in one of the chairs and slowly brush my hair.  “it was great. All of our favorite bands were playing.” “oh I wish I had gone.” She said with a look of disappointment in her face. “you know that its still going on for the rest of the week,” I say.  She knows that of course because her friend Morgiana is playing. “well yeah, but I wish I could have gone and seen you with all of your friends.  We never really hang out anymore.” “well that’s ok. If you want I’ll go on the last day with you.” Her face brightens up as she says, “that would be amazing! I’d love to.  Well I’m going to bed. I’ll see you in the morning.”

She walks out looking as beautiful as ever with her long brown hair flowing behind her.  I’ve never been able to understand why she never married.  Pushing that thought to the back of my head I walk to my door, lock it, and walk back over to my closet to let Damian out.  

 Any tips? comment away!