Chapter 2 first day at the academy!

"Azami! Its time to get ready for the academy!" My father says, waking me up. I rub my eyes and get in the shower, once I get out I brush my teeth and brush my hair to the side, then I put on my black shot sleeve shirt with a red and pink flower on the back of it placed in the center, with my black skirt and ninja shoes. I walked out of my room with my backpack ready to go.

"Are you ready princess?" my father asked, smiling.

"Yes sir." I said nervously smiling back.

My father took my hand and we walked to the academy, before I went in my father stopped.

"Azami, today is the only day I can walk you here, starting tomorrow I will start working for the Hokage. I'll see you when you get out ok!" my father said giving me a hug and kiss on the head.

"yes sir." I say sadly and walk into my new class. a lot of people were still outside of the classroom, so I decided to sit in a chair my the window. After a few minutes everyone started to come into the classroom. A boy with black hair in a black shirt sat next to me, the back of his shirt had some type of crest on it, it was red on top and white on the bottom.

"Hi, my name is Sasuke!" the boy said to me with his hand out and a smile on his face.

"Hi, I'm Prin… I mean I'm Azami! Nice to meet you Sasuke" I sad smiling back and shaking his hand.

"Nice to meet you too!" he said.

another boy sat behind me with a small dog on top of his head and asked my name.

"I'm Azami" I said smiling still.

"My name is Kiba and this here is Akamaru!" he said pointing at his puppy.

"May I pet him?" I asked.

"Sure, he would love it!" Kiba told me.

I pet Akamaru for a little bit and I noticed two girls walk in, I waved at them but they didn't see me. I slowly put my hand down feeling a little sad.

"its ok, that's just Ino and Sakura, if you want maybe I can introduce y'all later?" Kiba said smiling at me.

"Really!? Thanks!" I tell him excited!

I heard a huge boom in the front of the class room, some boy with yellow hair, a white shirt on with symbol in the front and some orange pants got tripped down the stairs.

"Oh my goodness, I hope he's ok! that was very mean of that other boy to do!" I said about to get up and check on him.

"I'm sure he's ok, stuff like that always happens to him but I'm not sure why." Sasuke told me. I still got up and walked to the yellow haired boy, and knelled down to where he was on the floor.

"Um, hi, I'm Azami, are you ok?" I asked while he was sitting up. His eyes widened when he saw me.

"Hey I'm Naruto, and yeah I'm ok." Naruto said smiling at me as I helped him off the ground. I looked around and saw everyone looking at us.

"Do you want to come sit with Sasuke, Kiba, and I?" I asked him with a smile.

"Um, I think I'll just say down here." Naruto said as his smile started to go away when he looked at Sasuke.

"Well ok, it was nice to meet you Naruto!" I said waving at him as I walked back to my seat. As soon as I sat down the teacher walked in looking a little irritated at Naruto.

"Hey class I'll be your teach this year, my name is Iruka, ill start at the top asking for you to introduce yourselves to me and the class." He said and pointed to someone. finally it was my turn.

"Hi, my name is Azami!" I waved to the class while blushing. I heard a few people complement my hair and then it finally got to the very last kid, Naruto. I could hear people laughing at him and saying mean stuff about him. I felt bad, as if I should have stood up for him, but so

hat if they would say stuff about me too?

I was thinking so much that I couldn't pay attention to the teacher and notice that everyone was getting ready to go outside.

"Hey" Sasuke said touching my hand, "Are you coming?" he asked smiling at me.

I looked down at our hands for a second, " Um, yeah" I walked out of the class with him as he hailed my hand still. The two girls from earlier came to Sasuke and I.

"Hey Sasuke!" they both said at the same time hugging him, then they turns to me when they saw our hands.

"Hi, I'm Azami." I said blushing. They both looked at me angrily and walked off.

"let's go over here!" Sasuke said pulling me to a swing sitting me down on it as he sat next to me.

"I don't think those girls liked me." I told Sasuke sadly.

"Its ok! You don't need them, they are just mean anyways." he told me with a smile. I smiled back and thanked him. I looked around the playground and noticed that Naruto was sitting on his own on a single swing.

"Hey Sasuke, let's go play with Naruto." I said trying to pull Saduke's hand.

"I don't think that's a good idea. Other people will make fun of us too if we talk to him." Sasuke said.

"Well if you dont want to, I'll just go alone." I told him then walked off.

when I got to Naruto he looked up at me. "Why are you alone? Why don't you come play with everyone else?" I asked him.

"No one like so play with me, why are you here?" he asked me.

"I came to see if you wanted to play with me?" I asked him smiling.

"Maybe next time, its already time to go back in the academy." Naruto said pointing at the kids lining up. Sasuke came and got me and took me to the like with him and Naruto slowly made his way to the rest of us.

Now it was time for lunch and I sat with Sasuke on one side and Kiba on the other. Kiba introduced me to a few other guys named Shikamaru, Choji, Shino, Lee, Neji, and his cousin Hinata. I was excited that I actually made a friend that was a girl today, I was just happy I made any friends today!

I saw Naruto coming to sit down with us and he sat right in front of me. A few of Kiba's other friends told Naruto to leave and that someone else was sitting there but I asked his to stay. Some of kiba's other friends began to leave to class and Sasuke also left. after me and Naruto were dine eating I was to class with him and shortly after it was time to go home. Kiba and Sasuke gave me a huge bye and I was to my father who looked a little unhappy at me.

"Hey oto!" I said to my Father.

"Who were those two boys that gave you a hug?" he asked me seeming a little demanding.

"They were my friends Sasuke and Kiba." I told my father plainly.

"I don't want you giving any boys hugs any more ok! only me, understand." he said, I could hear the anger in his voice.

"Yes oto." I said putting my head down as we walked home.