Taking Nepeta home

Karkat's POV

The ride was silent until I came upon my small kind of crappy run down house, it was a 3 bedroom, technically 4, but the fourth was filled with everyone's extra crap that couldn't fit in their rooms, it was small and kind of cramped, but it was okay. I noticed she fell asleep on the way and gently lifted Nepeta out of her seat and carried her inside the house. As I entered he heard the tv running and saw Gamzee watching some crappy reality show. "Hey Gamzee" I said "Welcome home best friend" he turned and paused, "Ummmm who's this little mother fucker?" "Nepeta, she's... ummmm... kind of my kid now, soo yeah..." Gamzee looked confused and I explained my visit with Kanaya. "Well all right then, how bout I put this little miricle in your room to get her sleep on and you go inform Solbro about our new resident." Gamzee said and took Nepeta from me and made his way to my room. I walked down the hallway and knocked on the door to my cranky housemates bedroom. After a few seconds a lispy voice emerged, "What do you want KK?" "We need to talk, like right now because this is pretty fucking important Sollux." I waited a few seconds until the door opened, standing before me was my 6'0 brown haired, bowie eyed, bipolar housemate Sollux Captor, "Okay talk." he said, so I started from the beginning and told him about the bookshelf and the guilting and the kid. "Jethuth fuck KK you adopted a fucking toddler!" "Calm down and just listen to me Thollux, yes I did adopt a toddler and she's in my room sleeping so quiet the fuck down!" Sollux rubbed his eyes in irratation, "Where ith she gonna sleep geniuth?" "Um I havent thought about it yet..." I looked down at my feet solemly, "Look I dont know what i'm doing but I promised Kanaya and i'm gonna need your help." Sollux noticed the lack of cussing and yelling and sighed "I'll agree to thith thtupid idea, but keep her out of my room KK" and with that he slammed the door in my face. Well it went better than I expected.

I walked back into my room to check on Nepeta and saw Gamzee walking out of my room to take his place back on the couch. I sat down at my computer and contacted my friend Terezi.

CarcinoGeneticist began trolling gallowsCallibrator 3:27 pm

CG: HEY TEREZI? I NEED SERIOUS HELP

GC: WH4T 15 1T K4RK4T

CG: I JUST ADOPTED A TODDLER

GC: TH4T5 NOT FUNNY K4RK4T

CG: I AM BEING TOTALLY FUCKING SERIOUS

CG: see I even turned my quirk off to show how serious I am.

GC: OH MY GO5H K4RK4T V4NT45 1S 4 D4DDY

CG: FUCK YOU THIS IS SERIOUS

CG: DO YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT KIDS, LIKE DOESNT YOUR SISTER LATULA HAVE LIKE THREE OF THEM.

GC: W3LL 1 KNOW 4 L1TTL3...

GC: HOW OLD 15 TH15 K1D?

CG: SHES GONNA TURN THREE IN ABOUT SEVEN MONTHS

GC: W3LL K1D5 TH4T YOUNG N33D N4PS 1N TH3 M1DDL3 OF TH3 D4Y

GC: L1K3 R1GHT 4FT3R LUNCH

GC: 5H3 W1LL PROB4BLY H4V3 4LL H3R T33TH 5O 5H3 C4N 34T NORM4L FOOD

GC: MO5T K1D5 4R3 P1CKY 5O 51MPLE TH1NG5 L1K3 CH1CK3N NUGG3T5 HOTDOG5 ETC.

GC: TH4TS 4LL 1 GOT

CG: WOW THATS ACTUALLY HELPFUL THANKS TEREZI

CG: I GOT TO GO SHE IS WAKING UP

CG: BYE

GC: YOU GOTT4 L3T M3 COM3 4ND S33 TH15 FOR MY53LF

CG: FUCK YOU

CG: MAYBE SOME OTHER TIME BUT WE ARE TRYING TO GET HER SETTLED

GC: OK BY3 K4RKL3S

carcinoGeneticist ceased trolling gallowsCallibrator 3:49 pm

I walk to the living room, "looks like this little miracle up and got her wake on" says Gamzee, I nod and placed her on the chair I always sit in, "Guys this it Nepeta, Nepeta this is Gamzee and Sollux" she waves shyly and smiles a little. "She doesnt talk since well you know... but she will talk again," "Hey little sis you can call me uncle Gamzee when you all up and feel like talking again," he said giving her small nose a tweak causing a giggle. Karkat scooped her up and put her on his lap so he could sit. She soon was sleeping again, the three men started talking...