I Have Mousey Strength

*hello my wonderful followers!!! I changed a lot of the story so if you've been reading this from the start I suggest you start it all over again, or else this chapter won't make ANY SENSE. So ya hope you like the story!!*

"Miss, miss." I woke up to someone shaking my shoulders. "Hey,you'd better pay up."

"Huh? Where the fuck am I?"

"Your, in Louisiana, at your house?" The guy said with a question attached to it.

Then it all came flooding back to me, the airport,the plane ride, Chase, and Chase's threat. What the fuck have I gotten myself into?

"Hey?" I was woken from my trance when the cab driver, waved his beefy hand in front of my face. "Are you gonna pay or what?"

"Y-Yes" I said still trying to wake up from my sleepy self. I handed the driver a 10 and unpacked my stuff from the trunk.

"Hey it's funny that you live this close to Chase. I mean with that threat and all I would be kinda scared living this close to him." I froze at his words. 'living this close to Chase' what does he mean by that? That was when I saw the most horrible thing in my life. It was Chase, next door to me, wheeling his bag up to the front door of his house. Next to my house. He looked over at me and flashed a smirk. Did he know about this? Did he plan all of his? Oh god, I'm gonna die. Yep, he's gonna kill me in my sleep. God dammit, why did I smack the man?

"Hey, are you okay?" I was in utter shock to even close my mouth. I was horrified, my eyes were bulging out of my head. I just stared at the place where Chase stood.

"Better close your mouth, there are a bunch of mosquitos out here." Chase yelled from the porch, looking around at the star speckled sky as if there were Mosquitos surrounding him.

"Y-Y-You!" I pointed a shaky finger towards Chase. "You live here?"

"Yes, I live in a house, you live in the house next to me." Chase said talking to me like I was a child.

"Is this the right house?" I frantically questioned to the cab driver.

"2081 Luv street, Yep it's the right address." The cab driver said looking down at the piece of paper in his hand.

"You hear that Luv street, it was meant to be sweets." Chase called to me from his doorstep. Making a kissing sound at me.

"Just shut up Ryder!!" I yelled at him.

"Or what you gonna smack me again?" Shit, I'm gonna die tonight. I just had to piss him off even more. Lock all your doors Juliet, he's gonna rape you, then probably kill you.

"I'm already thinking of ways to get revenge, and all I have to say lass is that you'd better watch your back. It only makes it better that you live this close to me."

I was about this close to pissing my pants. I should have never smacked him, I should have just dealt with it. I looked back to see that Chase had already gone into his house. He left me there practically shaking, and pissing my pants like a lonely lost orphan child.

"Wow, Chica you'd better watch out." The cab driver told me

"Wh-What do you mean? I thought you said that he's threatened almost everyone in Arcadia." I said shaking.

"That was when he blankly threatened people, and boy that was not a blank threat, He's gonna kill you." And with that the cab driver drove away.

"Well, thanks for all your help dipshit." I yelled at the cab driver even though he probably couldn't hear me.

I walked up to my new living quarters, a Baby blue painted house, with a small yellow door. I sighed and muttered "Life always finds a way to fuck me up huh?" I gripped the gold doorknob. And sauntered my way into the house. I assumed that my mom was already asleep, so I went into the kitchen to eat something, I grabbed a bag of Cheetos, and made my way up to what I thought was to be my new room. And sure enough, nothing was in my room but a couple of boxes, that I had shipped. I remembered my mom telling me that there was a futon I could drag upstairs. 'Great just great.' I thought.