Chapter 1

This isn't one of your cliche stories where the Mate runs away from the cheating Mate and goes to a different Pack stories. I'm not one to run away from my problems so of course, I stayed. Why wouldn't I? He's just a boy. Just because my Mate cheated on me doesn't mean I'm going to become a Rogue. He's not worth it.

Getting dressed in my new room in the Pack House, I curled my hair and put on a sleeveless pink and white plaid dress that came down to my knees. I put on my mascara and fake eyelashes after applying liquid black eyeliner and pale pink lipstick. 

I groaned internally thinking about how I'll have to see Blaze today. He and his wolf have been calling to my wolf and me, trying to break though the sturdy walls we built up against him. There was no way in hell that I was going to let that cheating skeeze get the best of me.

I slipped on a pair of pale tan high heels before walking down stairs. My heels clicked on the hardwood floor as I made my way to the kitchen. I was just making my way through the hall when I heard angry voices coming from the Alpha's office. I stood by the closed door, listening in.

"You have to let me see her! Where is she?" I heard Blaze say.

I had to suppress a growl that was building up in my throat. 

"No!" a fellow pack member, Jacob, shouted. "I heard what you did to her and I don't care if you're the Alpha. I won't tell you and I won't let you see her."

I sighed and continued to walk to the large kitchen. He must have just then caught my scent because I heard crashes and shouts coming from the office again. 

Blaze and I had previously been living a three bedroom house that we had built fairly close to the three Pack Houses. We had a very large pack so we needed three mansions to house everyone. I'm the Luna of the pack because I am married to the Alpha. Or at least I was. I broke our bond last night as soon as I got home. 

To break a Mate bond, you must take a silver knife and cut an 'X' over the mark that your Mate gave you. Both Mates go though immense pain as soon as the bond is broken. It's a pain that I never want to experience again. 

I was flipping the pancakes that I had decided to make for the Pack House when I felt hot breath on my neck.

"Lana," he breathed down my neck.

I turned around and glared daggers at him. 

"Blaze."

"Baby, don't be mad at me. You know I didn't mean anything I said to Katy. I love you," he said while nuzzling my cheek with his.

I knew his act was bullshit but I decided to play along anyways just to make him mad.

"Really?" I said while smiling sweetly.

"Of course," he said, grinning right back at me. "You're my mate."

"Well, guess what?" I asked while leaning forward so my lips touched his ear.

"Hm?" he asked with his eyes closed, looking smug.

"You are no mate of mine," I said before leaving him dumbfounded and staring at the stove where my pancakes continued to burn.

Hey guys.

Eh, I know. It's short. 

It was kind of a filler...

Anyways, yeah. The next few chapters will be much more interesting, dramatic, and eventful.(:

So...

Fan <3

Vote <3

Comment <3

~ Kendall (MissHutcherson)

xoxo