Theatrical

Most kids get an adrenaline rush when they kick a football or throw a basket ball into a hoop or when they sing in front of a crowd. These are normal teenage hobbies pursued by the normal teenager. For me the adrenaline rush comes delivering a monolouge in front of a group which is mostly at least twice my age. I am not a normal teenager. I am a theatre geek. I am the kid that looks forward to Thespian meetings and drama club after school, instead of ballet or soccer practice. But in reality, I'm proud.

Today is Monday. The atypical Monday for me consisting of biology and rehursal for the school play entitled 'Rey and Fray' about an old man and women, Rey and Fray. The plot is actually really basic, just that they get to fall in love even though they are old and even though everyone else thinks thier lives are pretty much over, they know that thier lives, with eachother are just beginning. It's even kind of cute. I was cast as Fray the female lead. Which, I wasn't so surprised about. I've been acting since Grade 6, and everyone else in the school play is always generally newbies.

"Analysse," The sound of my bio teacher and school play director, Ms. Frash stops me in my tracks as I strut down the hallway. I pivet around to face her. She's forty-sometging years old but fairly pretty actually, with hair the colour of milk chocolate and large eyes that match her hair, along with tan skin.

"Hey Ms. Frash" I say kindly

"Ana, can I talk to you in my classroom a sec, I'll write you a pass to your next class so you won't be count as tardy"

"Uhm, sure" I say, a bit alarmed, I'm NEVER asked to talk with any teachers privately for anything, ever, despite conferences, but even then, my parents are there. I pass the water fountain, and that's when I notice him- the man in the jet black suit.

I wrote this extremely tired bc i couldnt sleep so let me know if I should continue :)