Epilogue

*Alia's POV*

*Alia and Sid on call*

The minute I heard those words my hands started trembling, I wasn't able to think of anything, "You love me?" I asked him again to confirm the confusion, The air around me felt thick, before he could reply someone snatched the phone from my hand. Turned out, it was Varun. His were red and I could feel the tension between us, he kept the phone on speaker looking at me angrily. I looked away unable to meet his gaze and the Sid spoke.

"Yes! I do, I know I was a Jerk -" Before he could finish Varun butted in.

"Don't even think of completing that line." he yelled, making me jump. I closed my eyes.

"Varun?" Sid confirmed.

"Yes, that's me and she's my girl." He spoke, his voice getting louder, "Dare you repeat that shit, and try to come close to her." I had never seen this side of his before, he was always the fun loving and easy going guy. 

"Listen to me-" 

"YOU LISTEN TO ME! You better stay away from my girl, you've given her enough pain if you try this stunt again, I swear to god that you and your career both will be over." With that said he hung up the phone, my vision got blurred from the tears before I could utter a single word he pulled me towards himself and tilting his head he smacked his lips on mine. 

My mind started working fastly and I kissed him back with the same passion and then it was confirmed by my heart that we were Made For Each Other. 

Instagram;

TheRanbirKapoor:

Liked by JuniorDhawan DeepikaP

Liked by JuniorDhawan DeepikaP.Kapoor TheAliaBhatt RanveerSingh and 52,653,258 others. 

TheRanbirKapoor: When you have a real beauty by your side, you don't care about other beautiful things. My beauty @DeepikaP.Kapoor 

Comments:

TheAliaBhatt: Come back soon babe, its more than a month already! I miss you so much!! @DeepikaP.Kapoor 

JuniorDhawan: ^ Babe, I think they're busy making babies. 

DeepikaP.Kapoor: @TheAliaBhatt I miss you too babe, @JuniorDhawan are you keeping an eyes on us! 

Varia_FC: When Varun says babe in the comments!! 😭😭😭

Randeep_FC: when Deepika confirms that they're making babies! 😭😭😭

KaranJohar: Aye! soo happy for you both, but come back we miss you. 

One Month Later.

Instagram: 

JuniorDhawan:

Liked by TheAliaBhatt MaheshBhatt DeepikaP

Liked by TheAliaBhatt MaheshBhatt DeepikaP.Kapoor TheRanbirKapoor and 50,256,456 others. 

JuniorDhawan: To be Varun Ki Dulhaniya! @TheAliaBhatt 

| Comments have been disabled for this post |

Instagram:

DeepikaP.Kapoor:

Liked by NeetuKapoor Rishi_Kapoor TheAliaBhatt TheRanbirKapoor JuniorDhawan and 91,526,357 others

DeepikaP.Kapoor: With that said, we're happily together. 

Comments: 

NeetuKapoor: Glad to have you as our daughter - in - law.

TheRanbirKapoor: The ray of light making my life bright! 

TheAliaBhatt: OMG! the happiness is so visible of your faces.

JuniorDhawan: Hoping for you to stay happy forever and making 6 to 7 babies.

RanveerSingh: ^ 6 to 7 ? according to their speed you may get 2 in this year only! 😏😏

DeepikaP.Kapoor: ^ This is not a place to discuss my extra personal life.

TheRanbirKapoor: ^ OUR, dear wifey! 

| THE END | 

I have no words left to say how happy i am to finally complete one book of mine. Thanks for all the love, it truly means a lot to me. 

and 

YES! I will write another social media book, but not sure when. XD. I have an idea, but, right now working on a bigger book which is soon to be published #randeep #ralia love triangle. *shameless self promo*

"The Boy She Loved" 

and no i'm not crying!