Singing in Public

OK so, you know when you get a song stuck in your head, you ABSOLUTELY POSTIVELY HAVE to hum it or sing it? And your friends react in four different ways.

ONE: "omg! I love that song!" Starts singing with you and dances along.

TWO: gives you the look that labels you as mentally unstable and pretends she/he doesnt know you. "You guys are stupid."

THREE: Just stands casually, waiting for you to finish. Usually glancing at the faces that you recieve.

FOUR: Just stands their butt up and walks away. And you're all like "well frick you too!" 

The most awkward is probably when you sing infront of your guy friend. Because its usually a boyband song youre singing and he's all like "erm" but its more awkward when he actually knows the words.....

-----------------------------------

IDEK the point of this. I've been forced to sing in public over the past few day...on camera.

*cough cough* .......Hannah......  *cough cough*

i decided to share the horribly awkward feeling I get when....

*cough*...hannah....*cough*.....

makes me sing 5SOS with her. But I love them....I just dont wanna sing infront of random people. Also forcing piggyback rides, which I later found out I was being watched while I was failing. 

So, I'm done ranting about my cruel and unusual punishment.

love you lots.

Stay cool. Eat donuts. Listen to 5SOS.

VOTE!!! 

BYEEEE