First letter...

Dear claire_201,

It's me, one of your crazy fans. I don't even know if you're going to read this, but if you do, I want you to know that you're so awesome and ninja! Even if Annabelle isn't real, she lives within you. When I first made my wattpad account, I didn't know how to use it. I pressed discover, and a world of stories came out. And all of the sudden, I see a book called ' Kidnapped, By One Direction ', and I press and add it to my library.

I'm not going to lie. At first, I didn't read it. I was finishing the book I had before. But when I finished that book, I pressed on yours, and began reading. Annabelle's intro got me hooked, because you wrote in a way that gets the reader addicted. I read chapter after chapter, cracking up at funny parts, while my brother or mom looked at me like I was a crazy banana...

One time, I was bored during church, and I began reading, I swear, if I hadn't covered my mouth, everybody would have sen me laughing my ass off in there. Then, during that part where the tutor is smacking Annabelle with the ruler, I'm not lying when I say I literally almost pissed myself laughing.

One time, I tried to do a ninja roll like Annabelle always does...let's just say, I got stuck on my back, and barely managed to do one roll... Annabelle would be so ashamed. And then there's the part about Annabelle getting in house arrest, and the golf cart...

I got a text message saying, 'are we still on for lunch today? We have a golf cart.' The person clearly had a WRONG NUMBER, but I texted back excited. 'Cool beans! Do I get to ride it all around and in the highway!?' I think the person got freaked out and that's why they didn't text back. I got the cool beans thing from Annabelle!

And when Liam said 'pish posh'! I literally burst end out laughing. Then there's the 1D bra and underwear prank, the sharpie prank, the blue hair prank, the ghost prank, the spoon prank, the other pranks! Then when Niall and Annabelle scare people while yelling 'WELCOME TO NARNIA!!!'

Ungrateful people, they get a nice welcome and just get mad. And I can't forget about the other funny things that happened! The monkey throwing shit at jasmine's mouth and the radio interview where Anna asks questions as a ninja, and then fights with the plastic girl that thought she could get a date with one of them.

Oooh! And one of my favorite parts! When Louis gets stuck in the McDonald's play area, and it's just too damn funny.

Now, that ending broke my heart. But the sequel is so damn funny! There's sadness, happiness, pranks... What else do you need in a book!!!

All of you're other books are great too! Like the one of My chemical romance collaborating with 1D.

Well, before I bore the person who is reading this to death, I just want to say a few damn words:

CLAIRE_201, AKA CAITLIN, YOU'RE THE BEST! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, NO HOMO, I LITERALLY FANGIRL JUST THINKING ABOUT YOU AND YOU'RE STORIES!!! IF I EVER GO TO AUSTRALIA, I MUST GET YOUR AUTOGRAPH, AND A PICTURE, AND HAVE YOU SIGN MY IPAD CASE!!! YOURE THE BEST AUTHOR, AND I HOPE I GET TO MEET YOU ONE DAY!!!

YOURE THE OREO NINJA QUEEN!! I NEED TO STOP WRITING IN CAPS NOW!!!

Before I scare you, I just want to say, thank you, Caitlin. Thank you claire_201.

-i_love_darkpoet

Ps, I hope you liked this! And the cover! In case you ever do read this, I hope it makes you happy!