Falling for the enemy

Chapter 1

Aaron and Hunter are at it again. I can hear how they grunt in pain every time the other's fits connects with the other's nose.

Since my parents died Aaron, as the oldest of the five of us, took my father's place even though we train our daughters to be leaders and our sons to be warriors. I wasn't ready.

But I I'll be ready once I turn sixteen.

Sorry you must be thinking what the hell is she talking about. Okay, Generation after generation my family have been hunters, but not normal hunters, hunters like of the supernatural. Meaning mostly werewolves.

My parents died when I was 10, Aaron was fifteen so he took over. I have four older brothers:

Aaron who's the leader (until I turn sixteen )and is 21.

Hunter who's the second in command and is 19.

Ryder who's also 19 (Hunters twin.)

Scott who's 17.

And me: Cameron and I'm turning sixteen tomorrow.

Okay, like I was saying the genuises of Aaron and Hunter where atempting homicide down stairs while London and I where trying to study for the math exam next week. 

"Ugh, I can't stand them I'm going to shut them up, stay here." I said getting up from my queen sized bed, and stepping out of my room wich was white with a bed, couch, t.v. and rug and everything was black. 

"No way, I'm going with I want to see your brothers with out a shirt on." London says excitdely has she stands next to me. She was referring to my brothers wardrobe choice when they where in the house and something that would change starting tomorrow. "I can't see how my brothers are hot in your eyes" I say, and she rolls her eyes and drags me down the stairs.

Like I predicted Ryder was next to Hunter, his twin, while Scott was next to Aaron. All four of them bloody and shirtless. I turned to London who was drooling at the sight of my brothers abs. "Of course" I sigh, all four of them had six packs. 

None of them had noticed us so I took the chance to slap London. " What the hell? Cam what's wrong with you?" London have yells at me. "Stop eye raping my brothers okay it's disgusting." I shiver to give my words effect. London tuns several shades of pink and I turn my atention  back to my idiot brothers.

"Guys," I growl at them. Nothing, "GUYS" I scream. Aaron, Hunter, Rydrer and Scott all turn to look at us and say at the same time "what do you want? Can't you see we're busy?".  "Guys, please stop fighting." I look down at my feet and then back at them. "Cam , where sorry I didn't mean to make you mad I just can't stand them some times." Aaron pulls me into a hug.  Hunter, Ryder and Scott follow Aaron's decision. 

"Now all of you to the kithchen now." I point to the kitchen, one of the perks of being a girl in this family is that you can put a lot of athurity behind your voice and you can also just boss the guys around with your flirty voice. So yeah the power is awseome.

"Lon, hand me the first aid kit please". "Huh, what?" She says prying her eyes of my brothers. Who by now noticed that my best friend was staring at them and had huge smirks on there faces. "First aid kit" I say holding out my hand.

"Sit" I order and all of them sit down. "Okay, London help please."  I say turning to look at her. "Yeah sure."she says going up to Scott.  "This isn't going to hurt" they all sigh in relife but then I speak again. "Us." I say a grin making it's way across my face. " Ugh, your kiding right." Aaron says.

"No, now hold still. Once you guys are blood free I'm going to sleep." I told them putting alchol on some cotton to disenfect to wounds. " Lon you wanna sleep over?" I ask her not taking my eyes away from what I'm doing. "Yeah" she says.