Justin & Sammi

Oneshot for @sammi_sunshine97. 

I looked at my reflection in the mirror and smiled. I was ready. 

I was wearing a white v-neck, black high-waisted shorts and purple vans. My arm was fulled with bracelets, including the purple and white never say never bracelet, it was my favorite. My long light brown hair was loose and straight. 

As for makeup, I kept it light. I only had a peach blush on, black eyeliner on for my green eyes to stand out and a light pink lip gloss. 

"I'm done."I told my bestfriend, Ashley. 

"Alright let's go."She grinned. 

We headed downstairs and outside into Ashley's car. 

It was a normal night in Sydney, Australia for everybody else but not for me. I was going to a Justin Bieber concert with my best-friend,Ashley. We also were going to meet Justin since we got VIP tickets and I was so excited. 

We were in Ashley's car, driving to the Allphone's Arena and we were blasting Justin's new album, Believe. I loved this album. My favorite song was Believe and Boyfriend.

It wasn't wrong to wish that Justin was my wrong. It is every girls dream and maybe a girls dream might come true. Justin recently broke up with Selena recently, nobody knows why though. 

Hopefully, one day I'll be the girl that Justin falls in love with. 

"I'm so excited! I heard that he brought Ryan!"Ashley grinned. 

Ashley loved Justin as much as I did but if she ever had the chance to date Justin, she wouldn't. She rather be his friend than his girlfriend and she rather date Ryan.

After the fifteen minute drive we arrived. We headed to the venue and waited online until they started letting people on. 

----------------

Justin was singing Take You

Everybody was singing along or screaming. I was standing and singing along. 

Justin looked much more attractive in person if that is even possible. I watched his every move. 

Suddenly, Justin looked at me and checked me out, causing my heart to beat fast. Before he turned away, he winked at me. 

I stopped singing along,"Oh my God..." 

Justin finished singing the song.

"Now, we're gonna do something different tonight. It's gonna be our new tradition. Remember the One Less Lonely girl tradition?"His voice boomed into the microphone. 

Everyone went wild and screamed, "Yes" 

He looked around until he spotted me again.

"Instead of singing One Less Lonely Girl, I'll be singing to the lucky girl, Boyfriend."He smiled. 

I loved Justin's smile. It was perfect, he was the definition of perfection. 

Once again the crowd went wild and so did I. 

"Now I'm going to sing Fall while someone picks out the lucky girl. "Justin informed us. 

"Let me tell you a story, about a girl and a boy, he fell in love with his best-friend..."He began to sing. 

All the songs he sings are perfect and his voice too. This song was also my favorite. 

The song was almost done. 

Somebody tapped me shoulder, it was a security guard. 

"Yes?"I asked them.

"Would you like to be the lucky girl?"He asked. 

My heart was beating so fast. It felt as if I was about to have a heart attack or pass out. I was basically speechless. I was so lucky, they choose me! 

"Yes."I grinned. 

"Ok, follow me."He ordered. 

He lead me to a hallway that lead backstage. I was backstage when I heard the melody of boyfriend.I followed the guy onto stage and told me to sit on the chair that was in the middle of the stage. 

Justin's P.O.V- 

I turned around to see who they choose and it was her...

While I was singing earlier, I was looking through the crowd and she caught my eye. She is the prettiest girl I've ever seen. It's like it was love at first sight.

I walked towards her and handed her the flowers that I was suppose to give her.

Sammi's P.O.V-

"So give me a chance, 'cause you're all I need girl. Spend a week with your boy I'll be calling you my girlfriend. I fI was your man, I'd never leave you girl. I just want to love you, and treat you right."He sang.

He gave me a beautiful bouquet of red roses. He then started to dance like he did in his boyfriend and the One Less Lonely Girl music videos. 

He stared into my eyes and sang, "If I was your boyfriend, never let you go. Keep you on my arm girl you'd never be alone. I can be a gentleman, anything you want. If I was your boyfriend, I'd never let you go."

He sang as if he meant it but I doubt that'll he ever will like me or date me. I'm just a normal teenage girl from Australia who's in love with him. 

He finished singing boyfriend. The crowd started to scream and cheer. 

"I'm going to go take a 5 minute break but I'll be back soon ladies."Justin said. 

I followed Justin backstage and he smiled, "So what's your name beautiful?"

"Sammi"I responded. 

"What a beautiful name for a beautiful girl."He smiled. 

"Thanks."I blushed. 

"What are you doing after the concert?"He asked. 

"I don't know."I said, biting my lip. 

"How about me and you go hang out somewhere?"He asked. 

Was this really happening to me? I can't believe it. I never thought this would ever happen! 

"Sure but what about my friend?"I asked. 

"You can bring her along, she can hang out with Ryan."He winked. 

"Ok."I smiled. 

The End. 

If you didn't like your one shot, just tell me and I'll rewrite it. :)