40.

WATTPAD HAD AN UPDATE! SO I UPDATED THE APP AND NOW EVERYTHING IS WORKING!!!! YAYYYYYYY!!!! I'LL BE REPLYING TO YOUR COMMENTS, NOT ALL OF THEM BUT MOST! AS Y'ALL CAN TELL, I'M VERY EXCITED THAT THE APP IS BACK FUNCTIONING CORRECTLY!!!

This is a victory chapter, because the devil tried to get me. I almost deleted Wattpad for good, but GOD knewwwwwwwwwww HALLELUJAH!! GOD knew I had so much more in store for y'all. All praise to the most High!

Enjoy.

Korie

"Baby!" I walked through the house in my basketball shorts and my new Gucci slides.

"Down here!" Mo yelled from downstairs.

Last night we went bowling and out to eat, then we came home and I massaged her whole body and we watched movies. We stayed up until six this morning, and I was just now waking up at four in the evening.

"What you doin'?" I grabbed her and pulled her into me kissing the back of her neck.

"I'm tryin' to fill out this application for-" I cut her off by closing the laptop.

"Why you need a job? I can take care of you, you ain't gotta work."

"Korie, don't start that, you know I'm not about to sit here and let you take care of me. I'm a grown ass independent woman." She put emphasis on independent.

"I know you is, Miss independent, but ion want you lifting a finger or worrying that pretty lil' head. I got you, I got us. Me, you and Lyric. Y'all my babies and imma take care of y'all until I can't no more."

"I can't just sit aro-" I pressed my lips against hers and lifted her up and sat her on the counter.

I bit her bottom lip to gain access and once she parted her lips it was a wrap. I roughly kissed her as her breathing got heavier. I knew she was horny because we have never had sex, ever. The most we've done was kiss and cuddle, I'd suck on her neck here and there and tease her but that's about it.

We both decided it'd be better to build a strong relationship before we got to the stage where sex comes in. Usually I'd think a broad was crazy if she thought she was about to sleep in my bed and not give me no play, but Mo is different, I'll wait for eternity on her if I have to.

"Ok Korie," she pulled away panting, "but I'm keeping my job at the club because I love it." She pouted.

"Ok baby, you can keep ya club gig." I kissed her one last time and helped her down.

She sat on the bar stool looking hot and bothered, I could tell she wanted more but she ain't ready for this monster.

"What's wrong bae?" I smirked.

"Nothin', when is my baby coming home?" She referred to Lyric.

"I'm about to call Trinity right now. She keep takin' my baby from me and don't ever wanna give her back." I laughed.

"You know Trinity is Lyric's roll dog, they have the best time together. Lyric told me the other day that Trinity lets her play in her makeup."

"What? Oh no my baby trynna grow up too fast, all the niggas gone try to get at her if she wearin' makeup and I ain't ready for that."

She laughed at me and shook her head.

"You're so over dramatic at times."

"No I just gotta protect my baby, so she can live her best life, like Cardi B."

Mo giggled and looked at the floor, I could tell it was something she wanted to say so I continued to scroll through Instagram, waiting for her to speak.