Dom

Later that day I go home but I can't sleep. I am tossing and turning so I decide to go to the gym for a late night work out.

I didn't go to the gym today and I'm not one to miss training, but I don't mind staying all day with Niykee. It was good that I finally had the guts to kiss her, I smile at the memory. At least I now know that she likes me too, right?

I arrive at the gym and see that Jeff is still here. I wave at him and he waves back. I sit down and start wrapping my hands. After that, I stretch a little bit and look around the gym wondering what I should do first. The punching bag catches my eye so I make my way over to it. Putting my hands up I start punching it while blasting music from my iPod in my ears and get lost in my own little world.

Left

Right

Taking a step back and Added a kick

I keep punching and punching and add kicks here and there. I feel the anger burning inside of me from finding out what happened today and I start hitting harder. I should have been there for her. She lives next door! How could I've not heard her cries for help? Or see him through the window? Why? Why does the world have to be so mean? I know how she feels because my own father did it to my mom and me. No one in their right mind should have to go through that, no matter what. No one!

The harder I hit the bag the more I feel my muscles hurt but I don't stop, I keep going and going. I don't realize how hard I am hitting the bag until my fist goes through the bag. I sigh as the sand starts falling out on the floor. I wipe the sweat off my forehead. Damn, I'm going to have to pay for that now. I sigh again.

"What's got you so worked up son that you had to bust my bag", Jeff asks watching me with his eyebrows lifted. I take off my earphones and sigh.

"I got a lot on my mind and I didn't realize how hard I was hitting the bag. I'll pay for it", I say taking a sit on a bench and Jeff joins me.

He pats my back, "That's all right. I needed a new one anyway", he says laughing a little and I nod drinking water, "So what's troubling you", he asks. I look at him and then at my hands.

Shaking my head I say, "It's nothing, just a lot on my mind".

While nodding he makes an 'hmm' sound, "That doesn't seem like nothing", he gestures to the bag, "I haven't seen you like this since you first came here and you were pissed about your father. So come on, tell me what's wrong", he insists.

I guess he's right, "There's this girl and I really like her", I stop to find my words, "and she got hurt and I can't stop beating myself up about it. I could have saved her all this pain! She lives next door to me", I stop talking while thinking about her and her father beating her, "Well, she used to anyway. I found out that she likes me back but I can't get over the fact that she got hurt right under my nose", I said leaning back and running my hands over my face.

"It's about damn time you found yourself a girl but as far as her getting hurt, you had no way of knowing that. It was going to happen and you can't keep beating yourself up about it. The important thing now is to make sure you're there to help her get through whatever she is going through", he says and I nod taking in what he told me.

"I plan to help her but it's hard to get over the fact that it happened next door to me. I should have ran after her when she ran out of school that day and she wouldn't be sitting in the hospital now", I sigh standing up.

I hear Jeff sigh, "Dom, you can sit here and feel bad about the past or you can look forward and find a way to make things better. Things are meant to happen for a reason so stop feeling bad for yourself and suck it up. Tomorrow you go to wherever she is and make sure she gets through this with you", he says, leaving no room to argue with him.

He's right, I shouldn't keep beating myself up for it, "Okay, thanks Jeff. This talk really helped. I'm going to go home and get some sleep. I'll see you later", I said shaking his hand and he smiles.

"Anytime and when the time is right I want to meet her", he tells me and I smile nodding and walking towards the door.

While walking towards my car I come up with an idea to make Niykee happy. I think Niykee will love the idea. I pull out my phone and text the boys telling them my plan and they agree to help me. I drive home feeling a lot better than before with a smile on my face. I take a hot shower and then lay down on my bed forming a plan in my head.

I wake up the next day feeling excited. I take another shower and then get ready. I don't eat breakfast, I just leave from home and pick up the boys. After that I put my plan into motion.

Right now we are standing in a flower shop looking confused as hell, "So what kind should we get her", Jace asks me as we are all looking at the flowers.

I shake my head, "I have no idea. I've never done this before", I say truthfully scratching the back of my head.

"What about these", Nick asks pointing to some roses.

I hum, "But roses are too predictable", I say looking around some more.

"That might be true but what about the purple roses with, maybe, the blue flowers over there", he asks and I look at the flowers he's pointing at. I nod as an agreement. That does seem like a good idea.

I ask the lady if I can have a dozen purple roses and a dozen blue orchids, as the lady called them. It is a nice bundle of two dozen flowers. From there we go to the other store and get her a 'get well card' along with a really big bear. If you ask me how I'm going to fit the bear in the car, my answer will be; 'I have no idea'. We, then, get her some small cupcakes and after we are done, we head towards the hospital.

I end up tying the bear to the roof of the car. I laugh to myself imagining four guys with a big bear on the roof of their car. It's very funny if you ask me but, oh well, I don't give a damn what they think.

Once we get there, we make our way up to her room and I see that Mark and Jose are still here. I guess they stayed the night here.

They see us and nod, "Boys", Mark says.

We nod at him and he looks at us with a raised eyebrow, "I thought she could use a little cheering up", I explain and he nods again, "Is she up yet", I ask them.

"Yeah, she got up about an hour ago", he informs us stepping away from the door so we can go inside.

Before we head in, we come up with a plan on who should go in first. Once that is decided we get ready to go in.

I can't wait to see the look on her face when she sees all this.    

---------------------------------------------

haha sorry guy's I left it hanging lol I thought would be good to Niykee's POV when the boy's walked in haha...anyways till next time

Vote, comment

-Violet