Amber

After reading that text from Niykee, I start to panic. I try calling her to see if she will answer. I can talk her out of it but she isn't answering so I do the next best thing; I call 911. I tell them parts of the story and then they sent an ambulance to her house. I jump in my car and high-tail it to the hospital they said they will take her.

When I arrive to the hospital, I go to the third floor and talk to the lady at the front desk. She points to the boys sitting in the wait room and I just nod. I guess these are the boys she was talking about before, but I don't know who the guys in the army uniforms are.

After telling the cops everything, we go to her room and that's where we've been sitting for two days. Two days of waiting for her to wake up.

I look at Nike and hope she can hear me, "Nike, I swear when you wake up I'm giving you an ear full", I say holding her hand.

"I don't think she can hear you", one of the boys says and I look up.

"Yes, she can even though it doesn't seem like it", I glare at him but relax afterwards, "I'm Amber by the way", I say extending my arm so he can shake it.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Nick, this is Jace, Chris and Dominic", the guy, Nick, says while shaking my hand and pointing to the other guys around him. I nod looking back at Nike.

Afterwards I learn that the guy in the Army uniform is Niykee's brother Derek and his men are Mark, Mac, Erick, Nate and Jose. I am shocked to hear she has a brother. His men left the room to check around the area and Derek went to talk to CPS.

I look at Nike and laugh a little remembering the memories we had together and the boys look at me like I am crazy. I look back at them and give them a small smile.

"When we were freshman, we would always pull pranks on our group of friends. She had this idea, one day, to put paint and glitter in the boy's locker room. So we got hot pink paint and glitter and set it up. Afterwards, we went to our hang out spot in the cafe and waited. It wasn't too long before the boys busted into the cafe covered in hot pink paint and glitter. Man, we laughed so hard", I started laughing thinking about it, "They looked so funny, but we sobered up pretty fast when we noticed them running towards us so we took off running too but with them being on the football team, we didn't get that far. They sandwiched us together and then rubbed paint and glitter all over us too", I let out a small chuckle looking at the boys.

They have small smiles on their faces. I look at Nick and he is giving me a look that I can't quite read, but I am brought out of my thoughts when Nike's hand grips mine. I turn my head to face her and then her heart monitor starts going a little faster. I shot out of my chair and lightly put my hand on her cheek.

"Nike, it's okay calm down. You're safe", I whisper to her. She moves a little bit but then nothing else happens. I sigh sitting back in the chair. Is she ever going to truly wake up?

Niykee

Where am I and why is it so dark and most importantly, why am I on the ground in the woods? All I remember is me falling asleep.

I slowly start getting up when all of the sudden I see a light. It's dim but bright enough to be seen. I slowly start to follow it hoping it will lead me out of the woods and into a town or a road. Suddenly, I hear a voice coming from my right and turn my head towards the voice. My eyes widen at who I am facing. My mom is standing in front of me smiling with her arms open. I just stand there unsure of how to proceed with what my eyes are seeing. I open my mouth to say something but nothing comes out. I can't believe this; my mom is standing in front of me. She looks just like I remember her; tall, thin with curves, long beautiful brown hair, the prettiest green eyes and her smile that can make you smile along with her.