CHAPTER ONE

Cath's P.O.V

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"Cathryn where are you going?" My mother stands in my room as i pack my stuff for the beach.

All the time these questions that annoy the shit out of my, why could not she just let me go where i want to, if someone would kill me she wouldn't find out on time anyway even if she'd know where i am ,so whats the point of this.

"Nowhere." I say as i close my bag and want to get out of my room, but my mum stands in front of my doorbell and tries to cover it.

"You know that i dont like it when you are like that." she says with a judging look but i just roll my eyes, which i know, pisses her off a lot.

"Well, you better accept it or you put me in some hostel because there is no way i'd rather stay here another second."

"You are unaccaptable young lady and this will have serious consequences."

"so what" i say as i turn around, open the window and jump out; luckily we live in the ground-floor.

I can literally feel the mad face of my mum burning in my back but i dont really care.

############################################

"Cath, there you are!" Sam says as i walk closer to my friends. They are all taking pot, as usual. 

I let myself sink on the huge blanket as i watch the sunset sinking itself in the sea. Sometimes i feel like the sun sinking in the bullshit of other people. I really hated my parents and karma for letting me live with those people. Why couldnÄt they just get a daughter that wouldn't mind doing whatever they mind and accept the fact that they are stiffs and would go every day to the curch and believe in these religions and all that stuff, which i really cannot. I remember the first time i had my "badass" moment, Sam and Nat wanted to go to a club,(we were friends since we are kids only that their parents were at least some kind of normal) it was their first time ever as well and their parents said it was fine if they would be home at 12 and i wanted to go too, but of course i wasn't alloowed to. 

"There is no way you are going there, it is a sin, it is even more than that." My dad shoutet at me and i think if i ever was afraid of someone then it was him. But on that night i had enough.

So i got away through my window and at 12 i climbed it and they didnt found it out because they were sleeping but at that time i had the feeling that i was unstoppable, nobody is ever going to tell me what to do because it was my life and i can do whatever the fuck i want to. That's how i became Cath.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bran's P.O.V

--------

"Dude are you for real you are in this bathroom for an hour now" I shout as i knock on the bathrooms door. " I thought we are going to the beach and check out some bitches so you can finally get laid!"

The door opened and Max looked like a victim, like really. Like some ken doll, totally unnaturally and nothing some woman would wanted.

"Dont' fucking yell it!! we have neighboors, i dont want everyone to know that." 

"Everyone is already informed of you still being a virgin." i say annoyed. he really annoyed it.

"But with THIS look you still will be one." 

He froned his eyebrows "WHAT?! you wanna tell me all my work and afford was for nothing." 

"Let me try and save something" i say as i go and knock on Travis' door.