Will power of humankind

This story  from NEWJERSY US,Where ADDY ROBINSSION drive a truck(1700kg) on the runway,12 febreuary 1961,There was at evening approcximatly 7:30pm ,.

Suddanly a car sliped over the road and damage very badly in frount of him,imegeatly ADDy was stoped the truck ,unfortunetly he loost it's balanse  and fall down, about  12 meters in deep delf.

He was injured so much . Bloud Flow from his head and skine scratched from everywhere, but still he was in undercontrol of himself.

Very hardly he survives on this sicuation of in unsuportable pain.

He was controle himself and cameout acrose the forest with the help of elbow and leg which is very badly injured in accident.

He reach the Hospital .In hospital docter 's ignored his sicuation and doen simple treatment of bandageing and plaster ,and than send him back  to home ,but his pain was still not comeplitly stoped .

Tomarrow he again invited by doctor for his tretment .secondly the observation finised by doctor .Next day they will be give the reporte.

when the report came as thay say his ribs breaked ,back bone, scales bone very badly affected by accident.

Helth was goes down and down during the treatment, day by day the cost will be incresed and added in fee. Finaly he returend to home.