How i met my bestfriend/boyfriend

Im oliva and im ten years old.

6 years ago

I was sat on my street with some chalk and a hoola hoop i was sat on the pavement for 2 hours. Suddenly, this boy came down my street waving blond hair with gleaming blue eyes and no top. I got up looked at him he smiled and winked. 

"do you want be best friends" i said 

"yep i have not got any friends yet" he said 

"whats your name" i said

"Eddie whats yours"he said

"Oliva" i exclamied 

we played with each other all day and held hands.

"your gorgeous" Eddie said

"why thank you your handsom" i said

And suddenly he kissed me my eyes glowed at him i hugged himand we walked back to my street. He only lived round the corner. We wrote on the pavement Oliva and Eddie in a loveheart. 

Then a boy came down the street.

"Eddie its time for urrrr(he couldnt speak beacause he thought i was so beautiful) sssupper"

"ok see you tommorow(and gave me a kiss)" Eddie said 

"Bye" i said 

And from that day on we played with each other everyday and even if we were ill i would go and see Eddie or he would come and see me. Every year we went to Florida together. Are familys went too  are mums and dads are best friends and Eddie shares a room with me with a double bed in it. Eddie slept naked in Florida and so do i i thought it was a bit discusting but oh well. In the morning he wakes me up by rolling onto me and giving me a kiss. Then he puts his arm round me and turns me over.At school i dont have girl friends and Eddie doesnt have boy friends. We stick together and on the playground we sit on the bench and talk and kiss and hug. In class we sit next to each other we even hold hands in class. Eddie sleeps at mine alot like every friday and i sleep at his on saturday. And Eddie doesnt swear or be mean he is nice. Me and him allways watch family guy together. And we have are time table all week we walk home together we got to eddies he gets changed then we go to mine and i get changed then we play out on saturday iwe are already together coz he has slept at mine and then on sunday i have slept at his and we go to the park on the bus.