After school

"Max, there's a boy here to see you." my mom called up the stairs.

"Coming." I yelled back running downstairs to see a smiling Ronnie waiting for me. he was looking me up and down.

"You ready?" I asked, he simply nodded. as soon as we stepped outside I asked.

"Do I look good? you kept staring so I suppose I do." He blushed a light pink.

"You um...look fine."

"Hey calm down, I'm messing with you." I playfully punched him.

"I know." He said punching me back.

"So... OH I HAVE TO TAKE YOU TO MY FAVORITE PLACE!" I yelled in excitement, before he could say anything I pulled his

hand and drug him to the swings in the park.

"We're here." I said gesturing to the swings. We swung for about ten minuets, until the guy I've feared my hole high school life, comes walking up to us.

"Look who it is Max Green and his boyfriend."

"Hi Jacob." I say weakly. he shoves me off the swing and kicks me, that seems to be it for Ronnie he stands up.

"WHO THE FUCK, DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?! HUH?!" and with that he punches Jacob in the face causing him to fall to the ground, he looks over at me.

"Max how long has he been doing this?"

"Three years." he jaw literally drops, and he stares at Jacob.

"Count, bitch."

"Wha-ouch."

"I.SAID.COUNT."

"One."

*kick*

"Two."

*kick*

"Three."

*kick*

"Stand up." Ronnie says pulling him up by his shirt.

"Count."

"one."

*punch*

"Two."

*punch*

"Three."

*punch*

"Now you have three seconds to run and if I catch you were going to repeat this process until you understand that it's wrong to bully people, asshole." and as soon as Ronnie took his hand off Jacobs shirt he was gone. Ronnie look down at me sympathetically, and smiled.

"Let's get you home Maxie."

"Let's." I agreed as he helped me off the ground. "you're my knight in shining armor Radke." he smiled.

"I know Maxie." Ronnie took me home, and when we stepped in we noticed my mom was gone.

"She must be at work."

"Yeah."

"So, you're welcome to stay here for a bit...that is if you want to."

"Cool, that gives a chance to talk."

"Yeah."

****hours later****

I know basically everything there is to know about Ronnie Radke. he's single, bisexual, protective,an amazing friend, his first names actually Ronald which I call him to piss him off, and over all he's my best friend.

"So Ronnie?"

"Hm?"

"Why'd you move here?"

"Uh, well my dad got a new job and it just happened to be here, so yeah."

"Oh."

"Yeah, but hey I can't complain I met you."

"Awwwww you flirt." I say winking at him, watching him turn a bright pink.

"Shut up." he says chuckling.

"By the way, I'm glad you moved here too." I smiled, he moved closer to me and whispered in my ear.

"Awww you flirt." he backed up and winked.

I punched his arm.

"You bitch." he gasped.

"Maxwell Scott Green, we do not fucking cuss in the mother fucking house, do you fucking understand me?"

"Yes Mr.Radke." we both started laughing really hard.

"Hey Max?"

"Yeah?" with out answering he kissed me. my eyes grew wide as I stood up.

"Um, what the hell?"

"I just had to know."

"Well now you do." I laughed and pushed him playfully.

"Max?"

"Yes?" I answered covering my mouth.

"Why'd you let that guy beet you up for so long?" I honestly didn't know how to answer.

"I-I don't know honestly."

"Well I promise you it will never happen again."

"Thanks, Ronnie it means a lot." we hugged for about two minuets, until I realized we'd been hugging for to long and I pulled away.