three [feelgings]

October 6, 1986
9:45pm

Sade woke up to the birds chirping she rubbed her eyes lazily walked to her dresser picking out a yellow hoodie and a pair of mom jeans.

After she had dressed and did her morning routine that she never forgot or messed up Sade walked down stairs being greeted by her mother.

"Oh good morning sleepy head" her mother exclaimed.

"Morning ma, can i have a few bucks for a new comic ive already read my old ones"

Sades mother smiled at her bookworm daughter pulling out five dollors handing it to Sade

"Gee mom thanks! This'll get me at least three comics" Sade kissed her mothers cheek running out the door to the store before all the good ones are gone.

While Sade was walking she thought about Sam,he had such a toll in her she didn't know what I was. His smirk? His laugh? His personality? Or his everything in general.

-

Sade walked into the store the first thing she noticed was Sam,and the frog brothers having a conversation with their back turn towards her she thought it'd be funny if she sneek up behind them and scare the living shit out of them.

Has she walked closer she could make out what they were saying

"When should I ask her out? C'mon you guys I don't have forever what if she finds some other guy!" Sam through his hands in the air

Sade froze 'he likes a girl this great just great why didn't I tell him I liked him before goddamn it'

"Oh no no Sam you're not asking Sade out shes way to good for you" Edgar argued

Sades eyes grew wide 'holy shit!"

"Oh yeah what makes you say that?" Sam retorted

Alan was about to speak when Sade cut him off

"Ermm Sam I uh like you to"

The blonde haired boy turned around with a dorky grin on his face making Sade ten times as happy then she already was.

"Sade would you be my girlfriend?"

"id love to Sam Emerson"

-

Why do I love this so much omg

80shaim-