Freaky Love Story: Secrets Unraveled

I

(Freaky Monday)

Oh gosh, wait. Hey, people... I'm Rebecca Martin... From... Urgh. That one really sucks!

                I don’t know how to introduce myself. I am just waiting for my instructor to call my name from the list. I’m trembling, yes. But the terrible thing was I am unfortunately robbed off of my vocabulary. Well, it’s no different every time I work my fame into the shiny floor of my classroom for this damn “get to know” session. It’s just I  always have this, stage fright at first and I feel like all of my classmates were glaring at me as though they were about to do some dreadful things against me. And I was like “Hey, I’m a good girl and can we just be good friends?”

                Maybe that was only my feeling. And the only person that I should blame about this is my very handsome dad who keeps on traveling from place to place because of his work as a marketing manager. Time by time he’s been told to do some work on that place here and there and eventually stays for a couple of years and I should be always with him. And then, the cycle goes over and over again.

                I took my gaze around me. I saw some of my classmates busying themselves for the little introduction as though it would be their last chance to live. Some were just having a chat about crap topics ignoring the possibility that their instructor might send them out to the guidance council for good. But the worst thing of all, I saw three pretty and sophisticated girls at the back three rows from where I am sitting and they were really concentrating with their ‘classroom beauty salon project’. Perhaps it’s fine since they had already been called by their instructor. Well, they were pretty, yes. But I could actually sense some negative charges from them. With the way they roll their eyes and cock their well defined eyebrows as they speak, no doubt they would be the mothers of trouble in the life some students here. And I’m hoping I’m out of the bunch.

                The girl on the right with a fishtail braid was Torrance Silverstone, and she bragged that her father was a CEO of a prestige company in New York. Kandiss Wyatt, who was on the left side, has soft curls with a pink polka dotted ribbon clipping her bangs also bragged about her latest iPhone model and her Vera Bradley bag her father bought for her. And lastly, the girl in the middle with a stunning gray eyes and silky black hair was Giselle Morton. I was quite jealous with them because they all had the stuffs that I wanted to possess, but I will never be envy that they were pretty, okay?

                    LOL I muttered silently in my mind.

                    Suddenly, I got irritated with my backpack i put behind me so i settled it on the vacant seat on my right. I was about to dig my phone inside my bag when a guy suddenly spoke with his resonant and deep voice standing  infront of the seat where i settled my bag.  I got startled, yes. And I was ready to rant him my disgust, but i got stiffened after i raised my head to look at that freaking guy who startled me. And then, I almost gasp to what i just saw.

                       For the first time in my life, I could only agree  that I was now losing my own vocabulary. I could say that I was thunderstrucked at his presence. He has the most beautiful brown eyes festooned with thick and well-curved eyelashes, sexy lips, well formed straight nose and not to mention he has a well built body too!  It was as if that the things around him were gently fading and the only thing left was him! Still it doesn't change the fact that he pissed the hell out her. And I was right when I found out the next thing he did: Without a single word, he snatched my poor back pack and ruthlessly put it on the floor without my consent! But nothing agravated me as much when he just flawlessly took his seat as if nothing had happened. He didin't even dare to glance at me or even consult me if I got offended or not and that's what made me loathe him more. I never imagine a guy could actually act this mean towards me.  Therefore, I conclude that I really really hate him!