Chapter 3: London Bound.

I woke up at 5:00 a.m and the first thing that popped into my mind was to call Darcy. Darcy was usually a late sleeper so I had better wake her up. I picked up my phone and dialed her number. No answer. I kept calling her for another hour and she never answered. The first thought that popped into my head was her oversleeping and missing England. No. Darcy would not do that. She had a alarm set. I figured she might have called Brittany when she woke,so I called Brittany and no answer. We had a few more hours so maybe she will be up by then. I got up and walked into the kitchen to find my sister cooking blueberry pancakes. I scooped one onto my plate and put the syrup on it and ate it quickly. I hopped into the shower and thought about Darcy. Would I be able to get a hold of her? I hope. I got out of the shower and put my best t-shirt on and some denim capris. I curled my hair and put on some make up quickly. I called Darcy and finally she had got up.

*30 minutes later*

  Darcy was ready and so was I. But then another conflict boiled up. My dad. How would I sneak away? I quickly ran out the door as fast as I possibly could but when I got out to my car..I realized I had forgotten my luggage. Uh Oh! I walked back in and my dad saw me. He was drunk..as usual. "Where do you think YOUR going at 7 a.m?" He screamed. "To Darcy's. I left my cell phone over there.." I lied. I was going to Darcy's house..but my cell phone? No. I would never leave my cell phone. It's with me all the time. But thankfully,Dad didn't know that. I grabbed my luggage and triple checked everything again before heading out the door. Dad stepped on the porch as I was putting my black converse on. "Why the hell do you have suitcases?" He asked giving me a dirty look. "They are Darcy's..I promise." I lied again. He stood there for a moment and nodded. "Okay. I trust you on that one but you better be back by noon or ELSE.." He said walking in.  I ran out to my car and took the drive to Darcy's. When I was halfway there,my favorite song came on the radio. It was "I Want" by One Direction. I suddenly remembered the reason of why I was going to Darcy's and started screaming instantly. I get to meet them. I was extremely happy the whole drive there.

*at Darcys*

  "BRANDY!!" Darcy said running and giving me a hug as I walked into the house. I smirked and told her how excited I was. Her mother brought us some tea and me and Darcy chatted until her mom told us it was time to leave for the air port. Darcy's mother let us do almost anything. Well,Darcy that is. She just thought my dad allowed when he didn't but oh well. "Brandy..hey..uh why do you ermm,have so many suit cases?" Darcy asked shocked as to I had all my clothes in the trunk of the car.  "I'll explain later Darcy.." I exclaimed. We got into the car and Darcy put in her "Up All Night" CD. We jammed to it the whole way to the air port. The flight would only be 2 hours so I could stand it for that long.

We arrived at the air port..