Hidden Secret Chapter 3 "Unexpectable Meeting"

Start from the beginning

"Damn, she's strong," I heard the guy who's carrying Zabusa's sword, said to the guy next to him who has Orichimaru's curse mark..

"Sasuke-kun. I'll tell you one last time. I do not wish to fight." I told Sasuke who just laughed again. Seriously? Nothing is funny. He's seriously creeping me out.

"I'll ask  you one last time, where's Naruto," 

"He's not here with me. Sasuke-kun. If he's here, he should be the one standing in front of you and not me,"

I saw him grinned. "Amaterasu,"

Black fire surrounded me. So this is the famous Amaterasu, the only fire which cannot be put out by anything but the user himself. I went and tried to jumped out of the fire but it just  grew bigger.

"You cannot escape," Sasuke said. Indeed, I cannot put this fire out but no one said about moving it.

"Water Style: Raging Waves,"

It immediately covers the Amaterasu fire enabling me to get out. I stepped on the water away from the Amaterasu.

"Didn't know you're a water style user," Sasuke told me.

"There are still more you do not know about me. Sasuke-kun," I told him.

I can feel it. His chakra increasing rapidly. It's scary, lonely, dark. He really is Sasuke. I smiled with that thought.

I formed signs as I approached him. "Water Style: Demon Fish Wave Crash"

"T-That jutsu," the white haired guy said. Seems like he knows this jutsu too. Didn't know it spread from other places.

When I was about to attacked Sasuke, the white haired guy counter attack me with the same jutsu. "My name is Suigetsu.........." He introduced, smiling at me. His smile then fades away as he looked me in the  eye. "Where did you learn that jutsu?"

____________

"Where did you learn that jutsu?"

"What do you mean by learn?" I said sarcastically. "I'm the one who invent it. Knowing that you know it too, it means you stole my own made jutsu,"

"Sasuke," He called. "Since she's a water type, isn't it best for me to fight her?,"

"Hn," I heard Sasuke.

"Water Style: Great Water Arm"

"Nice muscles you got there," Midori complimented him. Suigetsu snorted then looked at me. "Water Vs. Water,"

I need to provoke this guy. He seems pretty cocky. Even cockier than sasuke. "You're the one to talk. Suigadan - Water Fang Projectile!"

The water just in front of me formed a spinning drill headed to Suigetsu's direction. I saw him grinned and form hand signs.

"Suijinheki - Water Encampment Wall," Suigetsu said as he blocked my attack by a water barrier. This guy is not just cocky, his strong. I heard Soujiro growled which caused me to gasped.

"What's your problem BAKA?" I shouted looking at his direction.

He looked down, shyly. "You complimented him,"

"There's not a single word came out from my mouth. Stupid!"

He then play with his finger which annoys me more. "You look like c-complimenting him,"

"I told you ---"

A jet of water came to my direction but it immediately dodged it.

"I don't like being ignored," Suigetsu grinned.

I shrugged and grinned at him. Why don't we give this guy a little push. "Well it means that you're not worth fighting when I ignore you,"

 He gritted his teeth and formed signs. I haven't seen the kind of hand signs before. Maybe it's his original jutsu.

"Those hand signs," I heard midori muttered. I looked at his direction and I saw his eyes widened. "Hime! Be careful!"

I immediately looked in front of me and found not a single sight of Suigetsu to be seen. Where did he go? He couldn't have went back to the shore, it was protected by barrier. It doesn't look like broken too. This is some kind of jutsu, genjutsu maybe? No. This is not genjutsu. Those hand signs.

Then it struck me. Those hand signs are familiar. Where have I seen them before? When I was lost in my thought, a figure appear in front of me, made up of water. I went and leaped away from it.

No way. He became water?

"Shock?"

____________

Thanxx for reading... >< Please comment/Vote/Become fan [If you want :D]

Next: Suigetsu VS. Sakura : An easy ending.