Hidden Secret Chapter 1 ~ The three ninjas and the princess~

Note!! I don't follow the anime or manga itself. So please don't say this and that. Blah, Blah Blah... >O< If you don't like it don't read it.

__________

Narrator's POV

"Sakura-chan!"

Sakura turn around when she heard someone called her name. "Naruto?"

"I've been looking for you. Granny Tsunade wants to talk to us," Naruto replied.

"Us?"

__________

Sakura opened the door in the hokage's office. When she stepped inside, she saw Ino, Kiba, Shikamaru, Neji,Ten ten, Lee, Hinata inside.

"Tsunade-sama?"

"Oh!!!!" Sakura!!" Tsunade shouted that made everyone gasped. "You're finally here!!"

Sakura and Naruto went nearer to the hokage's desk.

"Granny, explain it to her," Naruto said as he picked his nose.

"BAKA!!! Don't do disgusting stuff in front of me!!" Sakura shouted as she throw naruto on the walling, causing it to collapse.

"OH!! You're so lively as usual!!" Tsunade said.

"I-I think we need to fix that wall," Shizune pointed out.

"Pardon me Tsunade-sama. What is it you want to tell me?" Sakura said, ignoring Naruto.

"Oh about that.... I want all of you to get food from the next town as I think the food that was delivered here are not enough for the villagers. We do not know when the fourth great ninja war will end," Tsunade said softly. Every stiffened when they heard the words fourth great ninja war.

"Oh Well!!" Tsunade exclaimed. "Can't be help!! We need to take extra precautions after all,"

"Here's the list of foods you need to get," Shizune said as she handed a scroll to Sakura.

"You all can go now," Tsunade said.

"Hai!" They all said in sync before leaping out of the room.

When they left Tsunade faced the windows and looked at the clouds. "Fourth Great Ninja War huh? Troublesome," She mumbled.

_____________

"Why are there a number of us getting the food from the next town?" Ino said stopping everyone.

Neji shrugged. "I'm just following the hokage's orders,"

"I think we need to get a lot of food," Hinata said.

"You're right about that," Sakura interrupted their conversation as she shows the foods listed on the scroll Shizune gave her. Naruto grumbled."That old hag!!!"

"We need to get going now," Sakura said, the others nodded agreeing with her. When they stepped out of the village Neji stopped them. Kiba and Akamaru sniffed the air as if something is different.

"What?" Naruto asked.

"Someone is here," Shikamaru said. He then threw three kunais on the tree not far away from them. Three ninjas leaped out of the tree. They are covered with black cloak, that there mouths are the only thing shown.

"Who are you?" Neji asked them.

"Introduction is not important," One of them said. The others stiffened and is on guard.

"Well for us, it is," Naruto said. " Kage bunshin no jutsu!"

"BYAKUGAN!!" both Neji and Hinata said.