Chapter 4- Secrets

(Mitch's POV)

After Jerome and I had our moment, we made our way out of the forest and back to the house. The door was fully shut.

"Did you close the door when you came out?" I asked Jerome while looking over at him. He shook his head and we stared at the door. Slowly walking over, I grabbed onto the freezing cold door knob and turned it slowly, trying not to make a sound. With my luck, the door make the loudest squeaking noise.

The light from the kitchen were on and I could hear sounds from the t.v.. Jerome's footsteps echoed throughout the whole house. We stopped in our steps as someone came rushing out of the kitchen. It was Adam. "Oh my god, where the hell were you guys?! You do know it's been 2 hours since you disappeared? I almost called the police!" Adam yelled as he hugged both Jerome and I.

"Adam, Adam, calm down, we're fine." Jerome looked at me and grabbed my waist, pulling me closer to him.

(Jerome's POV)

I grabbed onto Mitch's waist, pulling him closer to me. Adams eyes got wide at the sight and a small smirk whipped across his face but soon faded.

"Jason left." Adam said. I felt Mitch tense up by the sound of Jason's name. Mitch looked at his feet. "It's my fault..." He said. He looked up and had a straight face. "No it's no-" "YES IT WAS JEROME!" Mitch never yelled at me and it sent a chill down my spine.

He threw my hand off his waist and ran up to his room. I shot a glare at Adam and he shrugged his shoulder and flopped on the couch. I ran upstairs and heard magnets clicking and cabinets slamming. "WHERE IS IT, WHERE IS IT, WHERE IS IT!?" I heard. I turned the corner and saw Mitch franticly searching through drawers and medicine cabinets until... He held up and shiny object. Squinting at the object, Mitch pulled up his sleeve. Placing the object on his wrist, I automatically knew what he was doing.

"MITCH STOP!" I yelled but I was to late. He dug straight into his skin, but shot a look at me with fear and looked back down. Cutting more, I ran over to him grabbing the hand with the blade but he managed to still cut more and more. Blood. Mitch's blood splattered all over the sink, floor, mine and his cloths. I managed to grab the blade from his bloody hand and his back slid against the wall as he cried into his knees.

"God, what have I done, what have I done." He sobbed. I shoved the blade into my pocket and slid against the wall, placing my blood stained hands on my head. "Jerome I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry." His voice stared to fade and his head laid lifeless against the wall.

"Mitch? Mitch?? MITCHELL?!" I screamed shaking the lifeless body. Tears streamed down my face. "ADAM, CALL 911!" I managed to yell. I pulled the blade out of my pocket. Seeing letters, I struggled to whip the blood off to read it.

"Secrets" It said.

(Mitch's POV)

My head filled with thoughts screamed into my mind. Everything was stained red. Blood. My blood. "Jerome I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry." I said. Then everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh hey you guys! Gee, what a chapter ._. How are you guys? Good? That's good. We'll I hoped you... Uh... Liked it? But if you did give this a vote and follow me for future updates!

Thank you, I love you

-Cloud out :)