On Tour

"Lex, are you sure this is a good idea?"
"Jack, it's fine. Rian and Zack are asleep, as long as you can keep your voice down then nothing bad will happen."
"Ok..."
Alex quickly crossed the room and started kissing Jack's neck. Jack drew a sharp breath and tried to keep his voice down like Alex said, but damn he was making it hard. Alex fell back onto the couch and Jack climbed into his lap. Jack began rotating his hips, desperate for friction. Alex smiled up at his lover and unbuttoned the younger's jeans. Jack stood up and let the elder pull his jeans completely down, revealing the serious tent he was sporting. Alex looked up at him with a sexy glare and pulled down his boxers. The elder preceded to take the younger's dick into his mouth and move his head back and forth. Jack bit his lip and grabbed onto the overhead cabinet for support. Damn Alex was good at blowjobs.
"God Lex..."
"You like that baby?" Alex asked while licking his lips.
"Fuck yea, don't stop."
Alex took Jack's dick back into his mouth and picked up his pace. Jack could feel that he was about to cum.
"Lex!"
"Shh!"
Don't stop fucker!" Jack whispered. Just then he came in Alex's mouth, surprised that the elder swallowed.
"This was a good idea."
"You almost got us caught dumbass. Put your clothes back on." Alex said, kissing Jack's cheek.
"Ew gross! you have cum on your mouth!"
"Its yours." Alex said, winking and walking to his bed.