Chapter 1: New Kids

{Levi's POV}
I sighed as I stared out the window while our professor was talking about some sh*t going on in the world. But I still paid attention otherwise I'm not gonna Graduate from this Hell.
The Damn professor just givin' us some boring ass lecture.

I started to looked back at the Crappy Professor.

{Time Skip}

I Later got out the Class. The new scores were posted on the Walls.
"Oh. How great." I Said as I noticed some students checking and chatting about the Test Scores.
"Out the Way." I Said as I pushed my way through. I checked who was #1 with the Test.
It said, 'Levi Ackerman-#1'
"Isn't that Great." I sighed as I then notice another poster.

"New Student's Enrollment?" I read.
"Oh. Great. New Kids Coming in." I Said outloud as I then left.
"And they're coming Tomorrow." I Said outloud.

My name is Levi Ackerman. Aged 21, Height is 5 foot 10 inches, or 177 cm in this case. Blood type- Don't Care about that. Anyway. I attend this College known as Kyojin University.

Pretty boring per say.
I walked outside to the Parking Lot to My Motorcycle. I grabbed out my Helmet and keys. I sling my Backpack over my shoulder as I put in the keys and drove off.

{Eren's POV}

I sighed. Pretty excited to go to an College!

"Okay. The names Eren Jeager, I just turned 19, I'm 173 cm-5 foot 8 inch-"

Armin cut me off. "Eren. Don't you know that in College you don't introduce yourself." He stated.

I stuck my tongue out. "I don't give any sh*ts." I replied.
"Okay. I get it. Your nervous. I mean who wouldn't be. You and your best friend- AHEM. Me- are attending different Colleges." Armin Said.

"Which University where you gonna atten-"
"Doesn't matter. Just hurry and pack up yo' stuff boi." Armin Said.

"Wait... How the hell am I supposed to afford an Apartment while- Nope! Ain't thinking of that right now!" I cut myself off.
"Yeah. You know... Did you forget that they Offered to Pay your Debt if you attended this College?" Armin asked me. I suddenly then remembered.

"Ohh.... Right.." I Said.

"Whatever. You should sleep. Tomorrow is an Big day."

{Next Day}

I woke up to the Sunlight hitting my face. I had such an Odd dream that there was some dude there but I couldn't remember the face.

"Crap... I need to find an Roommate to stay with...." I groaned as I remember today was my first day of attending Kyojin University...
Wait-

"SH*T!" I yelled as I leaned out of bed.

{Levi's POV}

I was probably still dreaming... it was an strange dream...

~Dream~

Standing there. There was an Boy... An Guy? He looked like an Young Adult. I felt like someone- No... Something That was watching him from my own Point of View... My Third Person Point of view..

~Ending Of Dream~

I was awoken by my annoying alarm clock.

"Sh*t... I'm gonna be Late." I Said groggily as I got out of bed.
"Better Hurry my A$$ Up." I Said to myself.

{Time Skip}

I looked in the Mirror as I stare at my stopping chosen outfit. Which consisted of an White Tank-Top, Black Later Jacket with Folded up Sleeves showing my Tattoo's, and Black Jeans with my choice of shoes which were just random.