Part 4**

"Hey," spoke a soft voice in front of you, snapping you out of your readings and forcing you to look up. Shawn stood across from where you were seated at the kitchen island, waving his hand around to catch your attention.

The knot in your stomach only tightened as you recalled the events of the night before, and now it was time to face the consequences. Here goes nothing, you thought.

"Hey, Shawn. Um, about last n-"

"Was lovely, eh?" he grinned, pouring himself a cup of coffee from the pot and bringing it to you to top yours up.

You weren't expecting that.

"Ehm, I mean, y-"

"Sorry, you don't have to answer that," he spoke seriously, leaning onto the counter. You took in his appearance, noticing he was wearing only a pair of fleece pyjama bottoms. His chest was flushed and built, his abs a rock-hard wall. You shivered, heat forming between your thighs as you remembered loving on that body only a few hours prior.

"No, um, it's okay," you looked up at him, meeting his eyes that were swollen with sleep. "It was truly incredible."

"You're not, like, upset about it?" he asked, standing up as he mindlessly pushed his mug around on the counter.

"No, why would I be upset?" you asked, meeting his gaze in search of answers to the questions you hadn't even thought of yet. His eyes flickered down to his cup.

"I, uh, I don't know," he mumbled, a soft flush creeping up his cheeks. "I just didn't know if it was going to mean anything, or if we even want it to. I, uh, I'm away a lot, you know that. I don't know if I could start something up and then just like, leave that person here, you know?"

"Uh, yeah," you nodded with a gulp. "We're also roommates, Shawn. And friends. I don't know if we should jeopardize it. And yeah, I don't know if I could handle starting something up, either. Not now, anyway."

"I could never do that to you," he spoke softly, his eyes meeting yours again. They were puffy and a bit bloodshot, and you wondered if he'd been up all night pondering this. "But, uh, it was, it was good? For you?" he asked, cheeks and chest turning a deep shade of pink as his fingers threaded through his curls at the nape of his neck.

You nodded as you felt your face getting hot, a soft "yes" escaping your lips.

Shawn smiled, resting his elbows on the counter to match your height. "So, like, you'd do it again, sometime? Maybe?" he raised an eyebrow as he stumbled over his words, both of you in disbelief that he was asking you this.

"Mhmm," you hummed, grinning at him as you shut your laptop and gave him your full attention.

"Wow, okay," he breathed with a chuckle, looking around the room before his eyes landed on you once again. "Wanna," he paused, blinking a few times, "wanna do it again?" he spoke with a bashful grin.

You nodded profusely, your smile growing wider as Shawn walked around the kitchen island to close the space between you. You hopped off the stool, facing him as he get close enough to cup your cheeks and pull your body against his, kissing you feverishly in the morning light.

His kiss grew needy and desperate as he hummed into it, nipping at your lips and pulling your face against him harder in an attempt to get closer. He was eager and intense, massaging you with his tongue as your hands slid up his middle and rested on his chest, applying pressure to push him in the direction of your bedroom.

He walked backwards, tugging your sleep shirt over your head on the way, leaving you in nothing but your pyjama shorts. As soon as the fabric was discarded somewhere in living room, Shawn's hands found your full breasts and massaged the skin, pinching and twisting your nipples with his calloused fingers.