The Day Gerard Meet Strawberry (a requested one-shot)

When it's ninety seven degrees out on a midily acceptable July afternoon, most people are found either indoors or bathing in the waters of nature. Gerard Way on the other hand, is found driving home with his fellow band mates from their two month tour in Germany.

So now on top of the already scorching weather being spread fluently throughout the talented band's tiny van, Mr. Way found himself with the most uncomfortable urge of wielding a sack of urine. Truthfully, he has been holding his man urine in ever since they left the airport in Kentucky and the ever lasting drive back to California was really testing Gerard's will power to the max. It would seem that every second that passed, Gerard's pee seemed to grow heavier and heavier. It would seem that everything Gerard saw was taunting him. Every billboard they passed would turn to him and chug a gallon of water. Every mcDonald's would scream 'Bah Dah Dah Dah Dah....WE HAVE BATHROOMS GERARD!" He had had it. If he didn't release his man liquids into the wild in the next minute or so he would no doubt, piss himself. 

"Urh! That's it! RAY! STOP THE CAR I NEED TO RELIEVE MY BLADDER! D:"

*screech* "What bro?"

"THERE! Pull into that gas station!"

"Uhm.....okay then but--"

"YES PEE!!" *runs out of car before it's parked*

~5 1/2 Minutes Later~

Gerard is pleased. After his pee he walks out of the small, public bathroom trying to be unseen but suddenly the most heavenly thing on Earth catches his eye. A vanilla ice cream cone. Now you might think "So What!? If you go to McDonald's you see millions of those bitches everywhere!" Well firstly "PISS OFF ON GERARD'S FEELING BOX! ;D" Secondly, Mr. Way has not in fact witnessed an ice cream cone since he was a small boy and his mother had brought him to Ben and Jerry's. *sniff* Good Times........Good Times.

Gerard was completely captivated. He was astonished at the fact the his favorite childhood treat is just standing a near three feet away from him. Without a second thought, Gerard dashed forward to the magic machine and grasped a single waffle cone, almost crushing it in anticipation. With cone in hand, Gerard stopped for a moment and squealed at the thought of once again being able to pull down the cold metal bar and delivering milky goodness into his palms.

He did just that.

But before he could jump into his tasty treat, he heard a low grumble behind him. Turning swiftly with a gaze that could kill, he looked accusingly at a middle aged man from the mid east giving him a distasteful glance and signaling him over to the register. Damn. Gerard had forgot about the fact that he had to pay. Digging through his pockets with haste, he managed to find about five quarters, three in a half dimes and a miscellaneous penny. Half a dime you say? Yes. IT'S CALLED A NICKLE BITCHACHO! ;D

"$2.97" said that seemingly annoying accent that reminded you of fire. Heh. Sorry...Gerard gets angry when he can't have his ice cream. With a low mumble of acknowledgement, Gerard handed the man all he scraped up, which only turned out to be $2.96. He ran out with his ice cream before the man could protest.

Here it was. The moment he was waiting for. He felt the need to name this delicious item of his. It may have only been a mere ten minutes since they first meet, but he felt a strong connection with his......his.....Strawberry. Yes. Strawberry was a lovely name One highly appropriate for a sweet thing such as this.

Gerard lift Strawberry up to his nose and inhaled her deep, alluring sent before bringing her to his mouth and taking a greedy bite. The sudden change of temperature in Gerard's mouth and the divine taste was enough to make Gerard moan in pleasure. He quickly pulled back realizing that he must look like a pig, but as he did, part of Strawberries luscious body fell upon his chin making a slight dribble down to his shirt.

Oh! What a messy girl you are Strawberry!

Smirking at his own dirty thoughts, Gerard slowly lowered his tongue from his satisfied mouth to lick up the little puddle forming on his chin. What Gerard didn't plan for however was the tingly feeling he got after consuming such a small amount of the creamy dessert. It was a tease to say at the least. Gerard wanted more. He DEMANDED more. With a evil glint in his eye, he dived into his cone and gulped down the remaining ice cream. And in less than two minutes, Strawberry was no more.

In fact, the only remaining evidence that Strawberry once existed, are the small splatters of her body splashed across Gerard's finger tips. But Gerard was determined to get rid of that too. One by one, Gerard raised each of his fingers to his lips and sucked off the juicy flavor leaving a complete feeling somewhere in his bowels.

This was it. The day that Gerard fell in love all over again. The love for Strawberry was still there of course, but only momentarily, and then it will be buried in his toilet. But he will never forget her. Never.

As he walked back to his band's van with an exceedingly large smile on his face Gerard was getting horrified, envious looks from his fellow friends and siblings. But it was worth it.