Seven

Yourself, Steve and Sam were all standing in the training room, discussing on how long Tony would take to fix the portal; also subtly bringing up Steve trying to make amends with Chris at some point before he leaves, although, Steve doesn't seem to think he needs to despite your better judgement that he should.

You wave as Scott and Paul walk through the doors, Wanda and Natasha following slightly behind them, Paul hadn't been around much; in fact this was probably the second time you have seen him, he was often with Hank Pym, which was unusual but Scott assured everyone it was because he felt more comfortable over there, due to being on the set that looked like that house.

"Is that Captain America?" everyone is silent as Paul stares in awe at Steve, who shyly waves and smiles, Paul just grins at him "that's awesome" he comments to Scott, you chuckle because Scott had the same reaction, you see him just stare at Paul for a few seconds before looking at you three,

"Not an alternate me, it's just me, they literally cloned me" he mutters, you laugh with Sam at that, nodding in agreement over the fact Scott and Paul are basically themselves, there're no lines on who is who, the lines are blurred with those two.

"How's Bucky holding up? I haven't talked to him in a while" you asked Steve who sighs gently, shrugging and saying the same thing, he had been busy helping Tony make the portal work again; in fact, you hadn't seen Sebastian nor Chris in a while, it's like everyone just disappears or goes off with their friends, although that's for the better; the arguments Robert and Tony would have if they hung out, well, it's best not to dwell on bad thoughts.

"How's Anthony?" You asked Sam, he just grins at you both; Steve chuckled softly at his friend.

"He's awesome, another me is great, c'mon admit it" he nudged you both, you nodded as Steve rolled his crystal blue eyes, but managed to nod as he snickered at him "he's been telling me about his life, his children and wife, he's got it all and I love it. Him and Sebastian get along really well, actually, Sebastian has to film scenes whilst Anthony isn't there otherwise he just laughs" you chuckle and can imagine that just being around Anthony you want to laugh, he just has that happy vibe about him "he's just a nice guy, kinda like me, no wonder they hired him" he shrugged, you thought for a moment,

"Do you think if they hired someone else, you'd look different here, like that actor?" you asked, everyone in the training room goes silent; Natasha and Wanda exchange glances, everyone trying to figure out in their minds how it honestly works, Steve frowns deeply and then sighs loudly,

"Stop, this is making me feel weird" he yelled loudly.

MEANWHILE

Sebastian rounds the corner, already lost; he had walked up three flights of stairs and walked into many bedrooms trying to find a kitchen. Stopping in his tracks he sees's Bucky sat on a sofa, the room oddly silent and he's staring straight ahead, lost in his mind and a look of... nothing, nothing present in his grey eyes and Sebastian weirdly knows that look, he's done and portrayed that look many times.

Sebastian knows he should walk away, avoid a glare or maybe something worse but if anyone knows what's going on in that mind, it's him, he's spent years on this guy and he likes to think he's done Bucky justice over in the other universe.

He coughs lightly, Bucky jerks his head and looks at Sebastian, almost a little terrified more than angry and Sebastian sits down a little away from Bucky, holding a gentle smile at the man before him and Bucky frowns; going back to looking straight ahead, trying to ignore Sebastian's presence.

Sebastian tries to think of something to help Bucky, to take his mind off what he can only imagine Bucky to be thinking about, an idea pops into Sebastian mind; Tony had said their phones don't work in this universe, but Sebastian still has many photos on his device, proof of the love that he has gained from being Bucky.